דוראן דוראן ..

liatbo

דוראן דוראן ..

היי זקוקה לעזרתכם בתרגום / הבנה של משמעות השיר COME UNDONE של דוראן דוראן........ מ-1993 תודה!

liatbo

היי שחר, עוד שאלה

Mine, immaculate dream made breath and skin I've been waiting for you Signed, with a home tattoo, Happy birthday to you was created for you (can not forgive from falling apart at the seams Can not believe you're taking my heart to pieces) Oh, it'll take a little time, Might take a little crime To come undone now [Prechorus:] We'll try to stay blind To the hope and fear outside Hey child, stay wilder than the wind And blow me into cry [Chorus:] Who do you need, who do you love When you come undone? Who do you need, who do you love When you come undone? Words, playing me deja vu Like a radio tune I swear I've heard before Chill, is it something real Or the magic I'm feeding off your fingers? (can not forgive from falling apart at the seams Can not believe you're taking my heart to pieces) Lost, in a snow filled sky, we'll make it alright To come undone now [Prechorus] [Chorus] (can not forgive from falling apart) Who do you need, who do you love When you come undone? (can not forgive from falling apart) Who do you need, who do you love? (can not forgive from falling apart) Who do you love When you come undone? (can not forgive from falling apart) המילים COME UNDONE פה הן בהקשר של "מתפורר לרסיסים"? מה אומר השיר (מקריאה שלך) בקצרה..... ?? מה אני אמורה להסיק ממנו?? :) "אני מתפרק לרסיסים ולא יכול לסלוח"?

אני מתפרק לרסיסים ולא יכול לסלוח

נשמע בהחלט מתאים

Modium

come undone יכול לבוא גם במשמעות של "להתפשט"

במובן של להתיר בגדים רכוסים. ובכלל, כמה שיותר דו-משמעות ככה יותר טוב (אם לוקחים בחשבון ל- come יש את כל המשמעויות הנלוות שכולנו מכירים). יש לי בעיה עם השירים של דוראן דוראן, כי הם לרוב נשמעים כמו אוסף של ביטויים שנשמעים טוב אבל בלי רעיון שיחזיק אותם ביחד. מה שכן, הביטויים האלה בדרך כלל עוזרים לדלות "תמונות" מהזיכרון, וכך החוייה מהשיר היא לאו דוקא העובדה שמבינים אותו, אלא אוסף הדימויים שהוא מעלה אצל המאזין, וכמובן שאצל כל אחד התוצאה היא אחרת.

למעלה