מודה הדבר הראשון שעלה לי בראש זה... שתמ... אמן הז... סוריייי תודה על התמונות.. אני חושבת (קראתי על זה היום בבוקר בAF1 אבל לא מצאתי תמונות, ואז החלטתי שאולי טוב שכך)
אני לא סובלת את הבחורה הזו מהיום שראיתי את הBaby face שלה..... ועכשיו היא.... אני..... OMG!! למה... למה דווקא הלהקה שאני אוהבת. ארררר.... טוב נו חזרה למציאות כן, המממ.... ממצאים מאוד מעניינים..... מאוד מעניינים.......
Musicians Bar Refaeli -- Aerosmith: We shot in New York and it was one of the best experiences I've ever had. I've always been a fan of Aerosmith. I have their records and everything, but I was excited to meet them. They were so great. They were so into the photo shoot. They brought a DJ with them and we were going crazy, singing along to their songs, and Steven Tyler handed me the microphone and I started singing like him. It was so much fun to dance and sing with them. They arrived when I was still getting ready since it takes a lot longer for me to get ready and we didn't have much time to prepare. After we shook hands and said, 'Nice to meet you,' we had to dance and start singing together in front of the camera. I just had a blast hanging with them. There wasn't a moment where we just sat around, the whole shoot was exciting.