בנחוח חו"ל : הודעתם של ריס וקונטדור על המשך

adelrom

בנחוח חו"ל : הודעתם של ריס וקונטדור על המשך

עבודה משותפת לעוד שלוש עונות , בסוף דבריו קונטדור מבטיח "להחזיר " טובה לריס על תמיכתו בנסיון להביא נצחונות
כבר אמרנו שיהיה השנה מעניין בוולטה ....! :)

News
Alberto Contador returns to Team Saxo Bank

The 29 year old Spaniard will rejoin the Danish based World Tour team on August 5th, when his suspension has been served. Alberto Contador and the team have agreed on a deal that will tie him to the team for the remainder of the 2012 season and the coming three years.

“A lot of speculations and rumors have surrounded Alberto Contador and his future in the past months, but both our sponsors, the team and Alberto have shared the same wish to continue and built on our relationship. All along throughout these last two tough years we have stood by Alberto, so to be able to announce his return to the team is something I have been really looking forward to. Now we can put an end to these speculations and start focusing on building the team for the coming years,” team owner Bjarne Riis says.

Alberto Contador is equally happy that his future lies within the setup of Team Saxo Bank.

“The decision to return to Team Saxo Bank has actually been pretty easy, and my first priority was always to rejoin the team and to continue working with Bjarne Riis, and the rest of the team. The support I have experienced from them in a very difficult situation is extraordinaire. I’m really looking forward to getting back on the bike, and my aim is to repay that support, hopefully with some great results,” Alberto Contador adds.

למעלה