בוקר טוב עם שיר

alpha80

בוקר טוב עם שיר

ובכן... לרגל שבוע פט שופ בוייז שלא היה החלטתי ליזום אחד כזה. סליחה אלכס. נתחיל את הבוקר עם שיר.... מהאלבום הראשון של הפט שופ בוייס PLEASE מ 1985. זה הסינגל השני שהצליח אחרי WEST END GIRLS בראיונות אמר ניל טרננט שהם קראו לאלבום "בבקשה" כדי שאנשים ייכנסו לחנות ויגידו CAN I GET THE NEW PET SHOP BOYS ALBUM PLEASE נימוס אנגלי.. תהנו. Sooner or later, this happens to everyone To everyone You can live your life lonely Heavy as stone Live your life learning And working alone Say this is all you want But I don´t believe that it´s true ´Cause when you least expect it Waiting round the corner for you Love comes quickly, whatever you do You can´t stop falling (Ooh ooh) Love comes quickly, whatever you do You can´t stop falling (Ooh ooh) You can live a life of luxury If that´s what you want Taste forbidden pleasures Whatever you want You can fly away to the end of the world But where does it get you to? ´Cause just when you least expect it Just what you least expect Love comes quickly, whatever you do You can´t stop falling (Ooh ooh) Love comes quickly, whatever you do You can´t stop falling (Ooh ooh) I know it sounds ridiculous, but speaking from experience It may seem romantic, and that´s no defense Love will always get to you Sooner or later, sooner or later, this happens to everyone To everyone You can fly away to the end of the world But where does it get you? Love comes quickly, whatever you do You can´t stop falling (Ooh ooh) Love comes quickly, whatever you do You can´t stop falling (Ooh ooh) Love comes quickly, whatever you do You can´t stop falling (Ooh ooh) (Oooh) Love comes quickly, whatever you do You can´t stop falling (Ooh ooh) Love comes quickly, whatever you do You can´t stop falling (Ooh ooh)

ט ו ר ה

איזה כייייף../images/Emo79.gif../images/Emo41.gif../images/Emo79.gif../images/Emo41.gif

איזה שיר יפה על הבוקר

turrican

היי אלפא-לא השבוע

שבוע פט שופ בוייז רעיון מצויין אבל אני מעדיף להתחיל את השבוע עם חומר כמו: טריוויה , אינפורציה ואולי אף מאמר. אולי שבוע הבא. השבוע הזה יהיה שבוע רגיל כי אחרי הכול צריכים להרגע מיום שישי הסוער..לא?

dovyair

שאלה - מה השיר הכי טוב שלהם?

ההמלצות שלי: Left to my own devices Domino dancing

pimpf

נכון, באמת המון...

חוץ מהדיסק BILINGUAL, אני אוהבת כמעט את הכל... ו...מישהו כאן היה בהופעה המצויינת?? חפי

alpha80

סליחה.......

ראיתם מה המנהל אמר? לא לדבר על הפט שופ בוייס השבוע. השבוע זה שבוע ווסטלייף כפרות.

pimpf

אופס!... סליחה!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

אבל תדברו עליהם גם בלילה.... למרות שהיום לשם שינוי ויתרתי על שינת הצהריים ואני פה. ומי לא פה?? כולם.... חוסר מזל. מחכה לשבוע הבא (אבל קודם ליום חמישי..) חפי

turrican

השיר הכי אהוב עלי הוא

Rent -וגם Domino Dancing ובכלל התקליט Very ממש מצויין.. היי חברה..שכחתם להזכיר גם את West End Girls השיר שגילה לעולם את הפט שופ בויז..

alpha80

ועוד שיר.......

להכין אתכם לקראת שבוע הפט שופ בוייז שיהיה פעם. HEART מתוך האלבום השני מ 1987 ACTUALLY איזה מילים.................................. (מוקדש ל....) (ניל----> עייף.... בטח לא ישן טוב אתמול---------> Every time I see you something happens to me Like a chain reaction between you and me My heart starts missing a beat My heart starts missing a beat Every time Oh oh oh, every time Oh oh oh, every time If I didn´t love you, I would look around for someone else But every time I see you, you have the same effect My heart starts missing a beat My heart starts missing a beat Every time Oh oh oh, every time Oh oh oh, every time Every time I hear your heart beat next to me I´m in love with you; I mean what I say I´m in love with you, and you don´t know What it means to be with you (Beat) (Beat) (Beat) (H-H-Heartbeat) (Beat) (Beat) (Beat) (H-H-Heartbeat) Every time I see you, no matter what we do There´s a strange reaction, can you feel it too? My heart starts missing a beat My heart starts missing a beat Every time Oh oh oh, every time Oh oh oh, every time I hear your heart beat next to me I´m in love with you; I mean what I say I´m in love with you, and you don´t know What it means to be with you Oh oh oh, every time Oh oh oh, every time Oh oh oh, every time Oh oh oh, every time (Beat) (Beat) Every time (Beat) (Beat) Every time (Beat) (H-H-Heartbeat) (Beat) (H-H-Heartbeat) (Beat) (H-H-Heartbeat) (Beat) (H-H-Heartbeat) (H-H-Heartbeat)

tofit

אולי מישהו ישיר את rent?

דרך אגב, זה נכון שכל האלבומים שלהם נקראים במילה אחת?

tofit

קצת פחות טוב מאתמול

לא הצלחתי לישון כל הלילה...

alpha80

מעניין - גם ניל עייף

מה עשיתם???? -------------------------------------------->

tofit

רגע!!!! פתאום נזכרתי שאני לא כאן

בשבוע הבא... אני דורשת שינוי בלוח המשדרים לאלתר!!

alpha80

אז זה במיוחד בשבילך...

השבוע כל יום יהיה פט שופ בוייז וגם בשבוע הבא ואולי נעשה עוד שבוע בונוס רק אל תהיי עצובה פה..............

למעלה