בוקר טוב לכולם

ט ו ר ה

בוקר טוב לכולם ../images/Emo42.gif

"I´ve Been Losing You" \A-HA It wasn´t the rain that washed away... Rinsed out the colours of your eyes Putting the gun down on the bedside table I must have realized It wasn´t the rain That made no difference And I could have sworn it wasn´t me Yet I did it all so coldly ...almost slowly Plain for all to see Oh c´mon please now Talk to me Tell me; things I could find helpful How can I stop now... Is there nothing I can do I have lost my way I´ve been losing you I can still hear our screams competing You´re hissing your s´s like a snake Now in the mirror stands Half a man I thought no one could break It wasn´t the rain That made no difference ...nervously drumming on:Run away But I want the guilt to get me Thoughts to wreck me Preying on my mind So, please now Talk to me Tell me; things I could find helpful For how can I stop now... Is there nothing I can do I have lost my way I´ve been losing you

tofit

אוי איזה באסה,

אני לא מצליחה להזכר במגינה של השיר וזה שיר שאני נורא אוהבת שלהם

turrican

איזה שיר נפלא לפתוח את הבוקר

אהלן טורה!! אני "מת" על השיר שרשמת..כל כך מלודי וכל כך כיף.. מתאים במיוחד לימי החורף הקרים.. אני שולח לך קרואסון + שוקו חם על הבוקר!!

turrican

אני אפילו זוכר את הקליפ הנפלא

לא רק שיר גדול אלא גם קליפ מצויין. בקליפ שמו פילטר של טשטוש קליל ומעין סלואומושיין של השירה , דבר שמאד מוסיף לקליף ומאד לא שגרתי ולכן הוא כל כך מיוחד. ובכלל הקליפים של א-הא היו מסוגננים ביותר כמו: Take one me שזה בכל פרס אפשרי , the sun shine on tv ועוד. אני מאד אוהב ההתחלה שלו של השיר i have been losing you שהיא כל כך אייטיזית ונותנת אווירה לכל השיר. כן ירבו שירי א-הא בפורום שלנו

alpha80

וזה לטורה.......

שהזכירה לי לפני כמה שבועות נשכחות עם השיר הזה מתוך האלבום השני של א-הא. לא להיט, לא מהמוכרים, אבל............ שיר ע---נ---ק !!!!!!!!!!! THE SWING OF THINGS You say the world´s an eventful place You give me news I don´t want to know You say that I should care That I should speak my mind Oh, but how can I speak of the world Rushing by With a lump in my throat And tears in my eyes Oh, have we come to the point of no turning back Or is it still time to get into The swing of things Let us walk through this windless city I´ll go on till the winter gets me Oh, "sleep..." you wrote "sleep, my dear" In a letter somewhere Oh, but how can I sleep with your voice in my head With an ocean between us And room in my bed Oh, have I come to the point where I´m losing the grip Or is it still time to get into The swing of things Oh, when she glows in the dark And I´m weak by the sight Of this breathtaking beauty In which I can hide Oh, there´s a worldful out there Of people I fear But given time I´ll get into The swing of things Yes, when she glows in the dark and I´m struck by the sight I know that I´ll need this for the rest of my life What have I done What lies I have told I´ve played games with the ones that rescued my soul Oh, have I come to the point where I´m losing the grip Or is it still time to get into The swing of things

ט ו ר ה

ת../images/Emo41.gifו../images/Emo41.gifד../images/Emo41.gifה../images/Emo41.gif !!!!!!!!!!!!!

בין השירים ה כ י יפים שלהם,פשוט הכי יפים שלהם.

למעלה