בדיחות מתכנתים

behemot

New member
באנגלית

A man is flying in a hot air balloon and realizes he is lost. He reduces height and spots a man down below. He lowers the balloon further and shouts, "Excuse me, can you help me? I promised my friend I would meet him half an hour ago, but I don't know where I am." The man below says, "Yes. You are in a hot air balloon, hovering approximately 30 feet above this field. You are between 40 and 42 degrees North latitude, and between 58 and 60 degrees West longitude." "You must be a programmer," says the balloonist. "I am," replies the man. "How did you know?" "Well," says the balloonist, "everything you have told me is technically correct, but I have no idea what to make of your information, and the fact is I am still lost." The man below says, "You must be a project manager "I am," replies the balloonist, "but how did you know?" "Well," says the man, "you don't know where you are, or where you are going. You have made a promise which you have no idea how to keep, and you expect me to solve your problem. The fact is you are in the exact same position you were in before we met, but now it is somehow my fault."​
 

kingyes

New member
מממ...

אם שמתם לב שרק מתכנתים כותבים סוגריים בתוך סוגריים, וגם הם אלו שידאגו לסגור את הסוגריים? יקיר.
 

neko

New member
התחלתי SCHEME ואני עדיין

בהלם קרב...
 

ilankt

New member
מה רע ב SCHEME אני לא מבין?

נכון, לא משתמשים בזה יותר אבל זה צורת חשיבה אחרת אני אוהב את זה... זה גם מעולה בשביל ללמוד רקורסיה
 

neko

New member
מה רע בSCHEME...

(, ((יודע אני לא) (רע מה בSCHEME)) ((לך (אני אבל אשאיר) (העונג את לגלות)))
 

Zack DA

New member
זה טוב גם להתפתח מכיוונים נוספים

ולא רק בצורה הפרוצדורלית המוכרת.
 

Makover

New member
neko,

למה שלא תספר להם קצת על ה - PS-ים הנחמדים, פרי מוחו של ד"ר פלדמן? חכה לתרגיל כתיבת ה - Interpreter
לדעתי הם בכמה רמות מעל ת"א, למרות שפלדמן מלמד גם שם (אבל שם הוא מלמד AI). מה גם, שבת"א אני חושב שזה קורס מבוא. תפ"ל זה הקורס המסנן היחיד של המרכז (אולי גם הקורס השני של פלדמן...)
 
למעלה