lidor love lee
New member
אתם חייבים לקרוא!
אמה דייוויס האקסית של לי שידועה בתור אחת שרצתה את הכסף שלו החליטה לדבר על יחסיה עם לילוש....תראו אותה! פתאום היא אומרת שהיא מאוהבת בו ושהיא תמיד הייתה מאוהבת בו...תקראו הנה הכתבה..כתוב איך לי התחיל איתה ומה קרה בינהם! כדאי לקרוא! The first time I saw Lee, I thought he was good looking, but he was always talked about as a ladies man so I didn't give him a second thought at first! I never thought I'd end up as his girlfriend or that I'd move in with him! We met at CD:UK where I was helping promote the Come On England single. He kept staring at me. He eventually came over and asked me if I was going out later. I said I was going to Trap nightclub. He asked if he could see me there. He was so funny and sure of himself, I heard myself saying yes! That night Lee arrived with Simon and made a beeline for me. We talked for hours. We really clicked! In no time it was 6am and the club was closing, so Lee asked me back to his place with a few others. He lives in a glass-walled apartment overlooking the Thames. Eventually everyone else went to bed. Then suddenly, he kissed me for the first time. I knew then that he would be a great lover. I've never had a one-night stand but I went to bed with Lee that night because I trusted him! We had a connection. And he was incredible in bed- gentle and considerate. The next morning he had to go to work. He kissed me and gave me his number. Then he asked if I would wait for him at his flat- he'd be back with a surprise. I felt that something had begun so I said I'd wait. He came back that afternoon with a picnic. He was so lovely and so romantic. The following week it was Lee's 21st birthday. He'd hired a glamorous club in London. I told him maybe he'd rather celebrate with just friend's and family, but the truth was I didn't think I had anything to wear. Lee sorted this out. On the day of his party he turned up at my flat in his chauffeur- driven car. I got in and Lee said: "Take us to Dolce & Gabbana in Bond Street." Once there, he told the shop assistants to find me a fabulous outfit. I chose a black dress, silver sandals and jewellery. I didn't want to know how much they cost. We went to his party and hundreds of people were there. Lee took my hand and said he wanted us to make the entrance together. Next morning we made love, and Lee said: "I think we're now officially girlfriend and boyfriend, is that OK?" Of course it was. From that moment on we couldn't bear to be apart. We got so coupley we even stopped going out clubbing! We'd go to Sainsburys instead, buy food, and eat it watching TV at home. We also baked cakes! We were having a great time. Once he took me to a hotel and after dinner he took the bands microphone and sang "She's Like The Wind" to me. It may sound soppy but it made me cry. It still does. We were falling in love-it was scary. He'd talk about my wedding dress and how our children would look. Lee was going to study film in New York and we'd be apart for six weeks. Ten days before he left he asked me to move into his flat. He seemed like the man of my dreams. We were so happy! When lee went away I missed him like crazy. He'd phone and text saying he loved me. He said he needed me and begged me to join him in New York. Now I wished I'd never gone. The minute I arrived it was the beginning of the end. Lee seemed distant. His course was difficult and having his girlfriend was the last thing he needed. One night we had a row. To this day I can't remember what about. But something had changed and we both knew it. We agreed I should go home and move out of his flat. I moved into my old place and spent three days sobbing. I loved Lee but we were too young- he's 21 and I'm 20. He didn't have time for a relationship. We were right for each other- it was just the wrong time. I still bump into him in clubs. We talk and I suppose we're friends. But seeing him with other women hurts like hell. Although I pretend I'm cool with it. I've been offered more than Ł20,000 to dish dirt on Lee, but I'll never do it. He was special. I knew the real Lee, not the image you get from newspapers or TV. He's an incredible guy- talented, generous and kind. And I wish him all the happiness in the world וסליחה אם פתחתי הודעה חדשה סתם...
אמה דייוויס האקסית של לי שידועה בתור אחת שרצתה את הכסף שלו החליטה לדבר על יחסיה עם לילוש....תראו אותה! פתאום היא אומרת שהיא מאוהבת בו ושהיא תמיד הייתה מאוהבת בו...תקראו הנה הכתבה..כתוב איך לי התחיל איתה ומה קרה בינהם! כדאי לקרוא! The first time I saw Lee, I thought he was good looking, but he was always talked about as a ladies man so I didn't give him a second thought at first! I never thought I'd end up as his girlfriend or that I'd move in with him! We met at CD:UK where I was helping promote the Come On England single. He kept staring at me. He eventually came over and asked me if I was going out later. I said I was going to Trap nightclub. He asked if he could see me there. He was so funny and sure of himself, I heard myself saying yes! That night Lee arrived with Simon and made a beeline for me. We talked for hours. We really clicked! In no time it was 6am and the club was closing, so Lee asked me back to his place with a few others. He lives in a glass-walled apartment overlooking the Thames. Eventually everyone else went to bed. Then suddenly, he kissed me for the first time. I knew then that he would be a great lover. I've never had a one-night stand but I went to bed with Lee that night because I trusted him! We had a connection. And he was incredible in bed- gentle and considerate. The next morning he had to go to work. He kissed me and gave me his number. Then he asked if I would wait for him at his flat- he'd be back with a surprise. I felt that something had begun so I said I'd wait. He came back that afternoon with a picnic. He was so lovely and so romantic. The following week it was Lee's 21st birthday. He'd hired a glamorous club in London. I told him maybe he'd rather celebrate with just friend's and family, but the truth was I didn't think I had anything to wear. Lee sorted this out. On the day of his party he turned up at my flat in his chauffeur- driven car. I got in and Lee said: "Take us to Dolce & Gabbana in Bond Street." Once there, he told the shop assistants to find me a fabulous outfit. I chose a black dress, silver sandals and jewellery. I didn't want to know how much they cost. We went to his party and hundreds of people were there. Lee took my hand and said he wanted us to make the entrance together. Next morning we made love, and Lee said: "I think we're now officially girlfriend and boyfriend, is that OK?" Of course it was. From that moment on we couldn't bear to be apart. We got so coupley we even stopped going out clubbing! We'd go to Sainsburys instead, buy food, and eat it watching TV at home. We also baked cakes! We were having a great time. Once he took me to a hotel and after dinner he took the bands microphone and sang "She's Like The Wind" to me. It may sound soppy but it made me cry. It still does. We were falling in love-it was scary. He'd talk about my wedding dress and how our children would look. Lee was going to study film in New York and we'd be apart for six weeks. Ten days before he left he asked me to move into his flat. He seemed like the man of my dreams. We were so happy! When lee went away I missed him like crazy. He'd phone and text saying he loved me. He said he needed me and begged me to join him in New York. Now I wished I'd never gone. The minute I arrived it was the beginning of the end. Lee seemed distant. His course was difficult and having his girlfriend was the last thing he needed. One night we had a row. To this day I can't remember what about. But something had changed and we both knew it. We agreed I should go home and move out of his flat. I moved into my old place and spent three days sobbing. I loved Lee but we were too young- he's 21 and I'm 20. He didn't have time for a relationship. We were right for each other- it was just the wrong time. I still bump into him in clubs. We talk and I suppose we're friends. But seeing him with other women hurts like hell. Although I pretend I'm cool with it. I've been offered more than Ł20,000 to dish dirt on Lee, but I'll never do it. He was special. I knew the real Lee, not the image you get from newspapers or TV. He's an incredible guy- talented, generous and kind. And I wish him all the happiness in the world וסליחה אם פתחתי הודעה חדשה סתם...