אסכולת רוק אתמול
לינק + פלייליסט: 1. All The Saints – Regal regalia 2. The Secret Machines – Have I run out 3. Evangelicals – Stoned again 4. French Kicks – Atlanta 5. Odawas – Love is (The only weapon with which I got to fight) 6. Faith No More – Caralho Voadar 7. Giddy Motors – Panzrama 8. Young Widows – Lucky and hardheaded 9. Psychedelic Horseshit – What's in store 10. Ghost Club – Bone 11. Archie Bronson Outfit – Rituals 12. Diamond Head – I don't got 13. Entrance - Requiem for sandy bull (r.i.p) 14. Broken Social Scene – Superconnected 15. Loose Fur - Wanted
לינק + פלייליסט: 1. All The Saints – Regal regalia 2. The Secret Machines – Have I run out 3. Evangelicals – Stoned again 4. French Kicks – Atlanta 5. Odawas – Love is (The only weapon with which I got to fight) 6. Faith No More – Caralho Voadar 7. Giddy Motors – Panzrama 8. Young Widows – Lucky and hardheaded 9. Psychedelic Horseshit – What's in store 10. Ghost Club – Bone 11. Archie Bronson Outfit – Rituals 12. Diamond Head – I don't got 13. Entrance - Requiem for sandy bull (r.i.p) 14. Broken Social Scene – Superconnected 15. Loose Fur - Wanted