תרגום D:
סצנה 1: היקאגו. He? nanda yo?...Aaaah! yamete kre! stop it stop it stop it! ne ne,hikaru,it wont stop >: well,umm... lets have yaoi! Hikaru.its no time for jokes! oh,ok. die! die!!! *bumps into the thing* Ah,not working. Hikaru,stop acting like renji! shuttup. ok. hey,why wont we just push the off button? oh,thats a great idea-- SAI!!! DID YOU CALL ME HERE FOR NOTHING?! umm,yeah,i gues.. AAARGH!! *סצנת מעבר* סצנה 2: פמא. OKAY! LISTEN! I am not a chibi,ive never been a chibi and ill never be a chibi. IS THAT UNDERSTOOD? Oh,hi there,cute little chibi! I AM NOT A CHIBI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *סצנת מעבר* סצנה 3: בליץ'. Rukia,im going to save you! Ichigo,go home. like i said,your opinion will be totally ignored. Ichigo I-I--L-L-Love you. ! umm,uhh... like i said,your opinion will be totally ignored. *סצנת מעבר* סצנה 4: אינויאשה. K-K-Konoyaro!!!!!!!!!! *sob* I-I told not to eat the fries,but you still ate them... IM GONNA KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! כי זה לא מובן. <: תיהנו ^O^