אלת - הנה המילים

_רונן_

אלת - הנה המילים

Walking Away I`m walking away, from the troubles in my life I`m walking away, oh to find a better day I`m walking away, from the troubles in my life I`m walking away, oh to find a better day I`m walking away Sometimes people get me wrong, when it`s something I`ve said or done Sometimes you feel there is no fun, that`s why you turn and run But now I truly realise, some people don`t wanna compromise Well, I saw them with my own eyes spreading those lies, and Well I don`t wanna live my life, too many sleepless nights Not mentioning the fights, I`m sorry to say lady I`m walking away, from the troubles in my life I`m walking away, oh to find a better day I`m walking away, from the troubles in my life I`m walking away, oh to find a better day I`m walking away Well, I`m so tired baby Things you say, you`re driving me away Whispers in the powder room baby, don`t listen to the games they play GirlI thought you`d realise, I`m not like them other guys Cos I saw them with my own eyes, you should`ve been more wise and Well I don`t wanna live my life, too many sleepless nights Not mentioning the fights, I`m sorry to say I`m walking away, from the troubles in my life I`m walking away, oh to find a better day I`m walking away, from the troubles in my life I`m walking away, oh to find a better day I`m walking away

נטוש

אחלה שיר

ואחלה אלבום של קרייג דיויד; כל השירים משובחים, אחד , אחד. מאוד אהבתי. דרך אגב, לא עוזר מי יודע מה לברוח מהבעיות... חחח ... רק לזמן קצרצר... יאללה ביי נטוש

למעלה