אוקיי משחק!

שמקססן

DragonForce

Darkened night set to swallow the light (Revalations) Rays of sunlight now are gone (Black Winter Night) And the sign from the master on high screams aloud and across hear the cry (Valley Of The Damned) Glory for unholy seal (Cry of The Damned) One more time to escape from all this madness (My Spirit Will Go On) Never before have they seen the darkness (Revolution Deathsquad) For victory we ride, Fury of the Storm! (Fury of The Storm) One thousand hearts bleeding the eternal dream (Cry For Eternity) Riding on through blackened darkness, cross the endless sands (Body Breakdown) Crying alone at night your destiny unknown (Disciples of Babylon) Endlessly torturing the sons without stand (Prepare For War)​

demonic goth

rhapsody אני לא חושבת שעשו עליהם

השקעתי המון Rage of the winter mould the horizon [Internal Fury] Hell on earth another day no more justice [Land Of Immortals] A while ago the elder told dark will fall again [Warrior of Ice] Pound in my heart for the Alga lord kings [Eternal Glory] Skulls of old heroes lie everywhere in this mystical place [Eternal Glory] Only a warrior with a clear heart [Emerald Sword] Demons of abyss wait for my pride on wings of glory [Warrior of Ice] Yes, I'm that warrior I followed my way [Emerald Sword]

TarwenR

Arwen

A-A point of bright light (Infinity( R-Renounce to hate and war (No More Tears) W-will lost hope return dreamland? (Dreamland) E-Endless time... show me the way (At The End) N-Nightmare, demons... all end now (Lullaby)

demonic goth

avantasia

And no forbidden lies that hurt.[Reach Out For The Light] Vandroiy can you help me? [ Serpents In Paradise] All we can do now is break away.[Breaking Away] Never had a very real dream before.[the tower] That's what they know : "Holy Lord it's over, oh god[ Seven Angels] As long as you long for the whole[The Looking Glass] Staring into the lake, watching for heaven's sake[Final Sacrifice] I know less than all but more[ Neverland] A guard as they say, paralyzed[Chalice Of Agony]

למעלה