אוי! שיר שלי שכתבתי לפני מלא זמן!

אוי! שיר שלי שכתבתי לפני מלא זמן!

הממ... זה דת' רומנטי סטייל זויה...
ובאנגלית... מסכנים אתם... שיטפו עיניים: Feel the Rain I didnt live for centuries, ,I didnt love no one I never felt like this before, And now just tell me how, To see the fire burning, To feel the wine, To see you, my dear, Dancing in the sky. I feel like flyng above, I feel like burn in hell, I feel like stying here, While I shouold run away, I feel like kissing you, With a knife, for what you've done, Maby its my fantasy, Maby its my life. You have showed me the way to feel, And when you have run from my hell, I wished just never to feel again. I wished to live, I wished to die, I wished to feel your rain, Dropping on me from the darkest cloud in the sky. I feel like flyng above, I feel like burn in hell, I feel like stying here, While I shouold run away, I feel like kissing you, With a knife, for what you've done, Maby its my fantasy, Maby its my life. After one thousend years, You will still find me here, Killing gods and burnind churches, I will find you, But if I wont, I will burn all that dark sky you owend, 'Cos Im your rain.

למעלה