לסבתא יקרה ודוקרת מקסימה ....

בדדי

לסבתא יקרה ודוקרת מקסימה ....

ACCEPT ME Accept me as I am I have no guarantee. A claim to perfection I have not. Perfect I cannot be. I, like you.....am human. Prone to make mistakes. Failure is not a character flaw, Just a part of the human makeup. I live, I laugh and I also learn. My knowledge is incomplete. I am searching all the time, in waking hours as well as sleep. I have a long road to travel, as well as you do. We learn our lessons on the way. Wisdom we shall accrue. So please accept me as I am Because I am .... Just me. No one like me in the world. That is my only guarantee. This is how I feel I have a heart, open it and see Please take care That's all I am, just me. Would it be such a tragedy to be accepted for the man or woman we are? Wouldn't it be nice to actually be ourselves without fear of rejection....without being afraid to be open and honest.... to just be taken into someone's heart as we are Like it says above...... we all make mistakes, we aren't perfect Everyone IS different.....lets make it a point to allow that.... Allow people to be different, to be themselves..... because aren't we all special in our own way? חבקו וקבלו את עצמכן כי אתן מיוחדות.....

למעלה