you took it.....
You took it away from my You made it yourown I can’t control it anymore It belongs to you now You can do with it what you like But al least let me know Cause after all it`s inside of me It’s half mine I wish I could tern back the hands of time If I could I wouldn’t have done it I would have kept it too myself And I could have been happy in the end But now it doesn’t matter anymore It already belongs to you So take good care of it Take care for my soul מצטערת מראש עם יש שגיאות כתיב והייתי שמחה לשמוע חוות דעת אובייקטיבית תודה...
You took it away from my You made it yourown I can’t control it anymore It belongs to you now You can do with it what you like But al least let me know Cause after all it`s inside of me It’s half mine I wish I could tern back the hands of time If I could I wouldn’t have done it I would have kept it too myself And I could have been happy in the end But now it doesn’t matter anymore It already belongs to you So take good care of it Take care for my soul מצטערת מראש עם יש שגיאות כתיב והייתי שמחה לשמוע חוות דעת אובייקטיבית תודה...