Some info plz....

zivtsy

Some info plz....

Hi ,mi name is Ziv i would like to consult with you about doing a course abroad (argentina to be more specific) here is some general background: the language is not a problem for me the costs here are aroud 1000$ and its about 4 days of ground training and 10 more days of traveling across argentina looking for good winds and spots for doing mountain flights the clubs here are recognized in the international flight asociacion (or how you call it)and in the end of the course you can do an exam and get your licence or not and just get the logbook with the club signutre on all of your flight. thats what i know if you can get back to me with some answers here or by email ill be more than grateful my email is: [email protected] thanks again Ziv Rottman

zivtsy

THE QUESTION IS.......

And sorry if i wasnt clear but i would like to know what u as someone who know more than me suggest me to do ? should i go for it(doing the course i mean) ?are the prices very much different or a like? if i'm doing the course here what will i need to do in order get the licence in israel later on ? and does what i had wrote on the previous messege sound reasonable as far for how a course supose to look like hope i made my self clear this time. thanks 4 your time ZIV

למעלה