You know im right
New member
Love Buzz
זה הסינגל הראשון שהלהקה הוציאה מתוך האלבום הראשון- Bleach. השיר הוא במקור של Shocking Blue וסופסוף מצאתי דרך הNFC את המילים המקוריות. אז סתם ככה למי שמעוניין לקרוא: Would you believe me when I tell you You are the king of my dreams. Please don't decieve me when I hurt you It just ain't the way it seems. Can't you feel my love buzz? (x3) I need you like a desert needs rain. I would rather like to die. Darling I hurt when I do not see you, So spead your wings and fly. Can't you feel my love buzz? (x3)
זה הסינגל הראשון שהלהקה הוציאה מתוך האלבום הראשון- Bleach. השיר הוא במקור של Shocking Blue וסופסוף מצאתי דרך הNFC את המילים המקוריות. אז סתם ככה למי שמעוניין לקרוא: Would you believe me when I tell you You are the king of my dreams. Please don't decieve me when I hurt you It just ain't the way it seems. Can't you feel my love buzz? (x3) I need you like a desert needs rain. I would rather like to die. Darling I hurt when I do not see you, So spead your wings and fly. Can't you feel my love buzz? (x3)