קושקושית מתולתלת
New member
../images/Emo79.gif השיר שלי ../images/Emo79.gif
בעצם לא שלי אבל מוקדש לו ממני.... תמיד הקדשתי לו את השיר הזה אבל היום אני משתפת אותכם כי כבר כמה ימים ממוצ"ש ועד היום, יום יום, אני חולמת עליו You were my strength when I was weak You were my voice when I couldn't speak You were my eyes when I couldn't see You saw the best there was in me Lifted me up when I couldn't reach You gave me faith 'coz you believed I'm everything I am Because you loved me כל מילה בשיר סלע
http://mp3music.gpg.co.il/lyrics2/text.aspx?id=8718
בעצם לא שלי אבל מוקדש לו ממני.... תמיד הקדשתי לו את השיר הזה אבל היום אני משתפת אותכם כי כבר כמה ימים ממוצ"ש ועד היום, יום יום, אני חולמת עליו You were my strength when I was weak You were my voice when I couldn't speak You were my eyes when I couldn't see You saw the best there was in me Lifted me up when I couldn't reach You gave me faith 'coz you believed I'm everything I am Because you loved me כל מילה בשיר סלע