פינת התרבות השבועית

Drowning Lovers

HS - תודה, קושקוש-טאן~! 3>

(מי שלא הבין, זאת חומוס\אבק סטרילי\נעם D: ואני אצל קארין ומגניב לי D: וקודם הלכנו מכות על המיטה של קארין [תרגיעו. תיקון - ליסוש, תרגיעי 3:] וניצחתי אותה D< למרות שהיא בכלל ישבה ואני שכבתי, ולמרות שיש לה ציפורניים ולי לא, ולמרות שהייתה עליי שמיכה ולא יכולתי לזוז ועליה לא) קארין: נעם, הלוואי תירקבי בגיהנום.

my name is dori

../images/Emo151.gifTHE "WAY" MAFIA

ספוקי...
זאת האומנות השבועית שלי!!!פשוט התמונה כלכך מזכירה לי מאפיה שלא יכולתי.....

my name is dori

../images/Emo151.gifTHE "WAY" MAFIA

עוד אחת מיצירות האומנות שלי.... פשוט זה הדבר הראשון שחשבתי עליו כשראיתי את התמונה הזאת...וגם זה יפההה וספוקי

my name is dori

../images/Emo151.gifתמות תפוז!

ועוד משהו הפעם יצירת אומנות אמיתי שחברה שלי ציירה לי בשיעור תוך 5 דקות....בלי להגזים...

BellaMoerte

יו איזה מגניב.OO מוכשרת היא../images/Emo23.gif../images/Emo99.gif../images/Emo126.gif

litaf1

../images/Emo6.gif../images/Emo6.gifכי ג'ר הוא גבר שבגברים! ../images/Emo69.gif

Drowning Lovers

כמה שירים קצרים, בלי שם.../images/Emo152.gif../images/Emo23.gif

ד"א, מאי היא הגיטריסטית בלהקה שלי.
ווהו!

This is the story of a girl whos inlove with boy. Too bad that boy is not real. But deaspite that, her heart's filled with joy. This is the way she feels. She's inlove, but not with who she thinks she is, She's inlove with a boy, she's inlove with a man, Nobody undersatnd, what's inside her mind, Maybe with time, maybe she'll forget about him But for now she's deeply and madly inlove Or at least, that's what she thinks. She needs it to stay alive for now It doesn't matter how, she just needs it now Dreaming, thinking, passing the time, all about him, That boy is real. That man, is real. But not the way she thinks he is. Not how she wants him to be. This is the story of a girl whos inlove with a boy, And that girl is me. ----- Come rain and wash away my tears Come rain and crush all my fears Come wind and take away this misrable being that is me Come wind and carry me with you for all eternity The gods are up in heaven, letting us take care of this planet But meanwhile, we're destroying it. I shall walk untill I cannot walk anymore I shall pray untill I fall down on the floor Come fire and burn our most deadly sins Come fire and the end of the world shall begin. ----- And this Sorrow will last 'till tomorrow For I will be finally at peace with who I am My Muse shall come to rest in head My Talent shall prove I'm not dead This Chemical Romance is the best I've ever had Without it I feel Used and unloved. The Clash between my mind and my heart Shall overcome in one single Green Day. For I am a Fighter in that way. The Killers have not killed my soul. Not even with the Bullet With Buttefly Wings. I ask Who Wants To Live Forever? And you say: not even the Rocket Queen. So just Die Die My Darling But without you I'll be Miserable at Best I shall Rise Aginst each person to ever told me "no" I am a Beautiful Disaster but I will never go away I'm gonna stay. And say: Let The Flames Begin אם אתן עצלניות אני אשים כאן רשימה של להקות/שירים לפי הסדר בשיר
: Flyleaf Muse Billy Talent My Chemical Romance Used The Clash Green Day Foo Fighters The Killers The Smashing Pumpkins Queen Guns N' Roses The Misfits Mayday Parade Rise Against Kelly Clarkson Paramore.
וזהו. תגיבו ביטצ'ס.

Burn It Down

ממש אבל ממש אהבתי את הראשון!../images/Emo129.gif

רואה?את לא צריכה שאני אכתוב שירים ללהקה שלך יותר

UnderYourSpell

../images/Emo194.gifהכל ממש יפה!

האחרון מגניב!
אבל הכי אהבתי את הראשון והשני

למעלה