פינת התרבות השבועית

רווי93

זה מדהים ../images/Emo7.gif |אבל| ../images/Emo124.gif

אבל למה? ;; זאת אומרת, אמנם אני הפסקתי לכתוב, סתם כי אין לי כ"כ מוזה, אני חושבת שהכתיבה עשתה את שלה, אבל כשאני מרגישה צורך- אני כותבת, אבל את? את-לא-יכולה-להפסיק

Burn It Down

../images/Emo23.gif../images/Emo129.gif

כמו שאמרתי, אני לא אפסיק. נראלי שאני יותר אפסיק לפרסם כי אני לא אכתוב בעיקביות כמו התקופה הזאת. תודה,את מקסימה

ImNOTokay1

את מדהימה נעה.

הכתיבה שלך יוצאת מן הכלל. אני אוהבת את הצורה שבה את מתמצתת הכל בכמה משפטים בודדים שמעבירים כלכך הרבה.
תמשכי לכתוב. ואני יודעת שתמשכי.
תפרסמי-כשתרצי וכשתרגישי צורך. את תמיד מוזמנת לשלוח לי יצירות שלך.

Burn It Down

ג'יה לנצח הא?../images/Emo8.gif../images/Emo129.gif

ברור שאני אשלח לך
אח, יפה שלי

NotFamous

|אבקסטרילי| Together

I wished for luck, and though I didn't get all I want You made me feel good, you were here with me It's hard to live a life, but when someone's there for me I can't feel bad, and you are all that I have And I'll be right here with you 'cause I know that you'll make me happy, To be pessimist won't help a bit Make a smile, and hug the one's you love Here we are, together Together, forever Together, now or never Together, looking for the truth Together, it's under our eyes Together, we'll make it through it all And we'll be who we are! When I was alone, I'm sorry I made you to worry and feel sad I'm here, to hold your hand when you fall, like you hold mine Now all that we need is some one to love, 'till we feel it Until we'll feel safe, you have me and I have you And that's all that matters Slipping away with the lies, Starting all over our lives, with knowing that someone will be there Strong enough to go through the good and the bad, To be satisfied from what I am Together, forever Together, now or never Together, looking for the truth Together, it's under our eyes Together, we'll make it through it all And we'll be who we are! Tonight, I won't let you down This time, you'll have a reason to go on And you should know that I'm here for you always And even if I'm far away Every second I pray for God, that he'll keep you safe Because you're everything that I have Together, forever Together, now or never Together, looking for the truth Together, it's under our eyes Together, we'll make it through it all And we'll be who we are… For the last time-we'll be who we are! איתכן אני יודעת שטוב לי, תודה לכל מי שתומכת בי ועוזרת לי

NotFamous

|אבקסטרילי, תודה רבה. ../images/Emo23.gif../images/Emo23.gif../images/Emo24.gif

PUMPKIN juice

כבר אמרתי לך שאת מוכשרת? ../images/Emo48.gif../images/Emo209.gif

כן, אמרתי
אבל אני אגיד שוב- את מוכשרת! $^%&^#%^#$^ גאד, זה שיר כ"כ יפה ומעודד והכתיבה.. וואו! את באמת מדהימה.

NoAmItA ChAn

תמונות נוף~~

שקיעה מעוננת. (כל התמונות שאני מעלה הן באיכות דיי גרועה, בעיקר מפני שהייתי צריכה לכווץ אותן, אז מי שמעוניין בתמונות האלו בגודלן באיכותן המקורי - מוזמן ליצור איתי קשר במסנג'ר :))

NotFamous

|אבקסטרילי| אני אוהבת נוף בכללי../images/Emo99.gif

תמונות ממש יפות D:

למעלה