i heart mcr

XDDDDDDDDDDDDD יואוו חחחחחחחחחחחחח

הרגת אותיי XDDDDD תתחדשי על כל הדיסקים P:

תתחדשי D:../images/Emo153.gif

אפטייט פור דסטרקשן זה אלבום מעולה
[אני הכי אוהבת אותו ואת יוז יור אילוז'ן 2 ^^] הפיצוציה XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD תתחדשי שוב D:

cultured milk

אמיתי או לא?../images/Emo122.gif הבנתי שזה נכתב באיזה פורום

"We are aware that this is one of the most popular message boards for MCR fans and we know you guys are the most dedicated and loyal fans in the world. It saddens me to see such division amongst the fans over one woman. If it's any consolation, you guys are not the only ones affected. She is merely tolerated by both band and crew. Believe me, nothing anyone can say will change his mind. She's been the cause of numerous conflicts and while we dont have to like it, we have to accept it, at least for the forseeable future. From day one this woman has had a hidden agenda - her manipulation knows no bounds. Some of you may find this difficult to believe but I assure you I have personally witnessed the two sides of this woman. Her so-called 'good deeds' are nothing more than PR exercises for his benefit. But he does not see what goes on behind closed doors. We have tried to draw his attention to her blatant self-promotion and diva demands. This is a prime example of love being blind. His feelings for her do run very deep. Her feelings for him, however, are questionable at best. Many people believe, including myself, that he is being used as nothing more than a stepping stone. It's disheartening to see someone you care about and have worked with for avery long time change as a person, becoming more detached and causing the group dynamic to change as a result. There have been conflicts and differences of opinions and compromises have had to be made She does not accompany the band on the European legs of the tour. Since being on this current European leg, he seems much happier which suggest she doesnt make him as happy as he thinks. Despite being asked more than once to remain discreet, she blatantly disregards his wish to keep his personal life private by continually fuelling the internet hype. The band has always been about the music and the fans. This will not change. MCR have never endorsed any type of clique as it encourages and promotes the kind of high school mentality that MCR have always fought against. Your continued support is appreciated and rest assured this woman will have no adverse affect on the band and the music. For obvious reasons I am remaining anonymous. Eliza, we know you trawl these message boards and you probably know who I am - but I'd like to see you try and prove it!!!"

omfg. is this true?! ../images/Emo98.gif

אם זה נכון, אז זה פראנק כי הוא מדבר שם על ג'רארד. נראלי, ממה שהבנתי. OO

xXx Galia xXx

they are messing with ur minds../images/Emo11.gif

פרארד לנצח + שתי נשיקות במצח! [ובעוד כמה מקומות |ראשכחול| אלייזה, קטאמנדו, ג'אמיה, הכל סיפור כיסוי... פראנקי + ג'רארד = סקס. זהו!!! מכחישה מכחישה מכחישה. |בורחת|

למעלה