../images/Emo11.gif Jay and Silent Bob strike back
I hope it already came to the holy land... Anyway - For those who don´t know Jay & silent Bob (SHAME ON YOU), now is a great time to run to nearest Blockbuster or Anak havideo and rent: Clarks Mall Rats Chasing Amy Dogma (you probably heard about that one, with Alanis M. as God) and then - go and see the new one I promise you, you´ll enjoy! Greedings from across the sea, Connie M.
I hope it already came to the holy land... Anyway - For those who don´t know Jay & silent Bob (SHAME ON YOU), now is a great time to run to nearest Blockbuster or Anak havideo and rent: Clarks Mall Rats Chasing Amy Dogma (you probably heard about that one, with Alanis M. as God) and then - go and see the new one I promise you, you´ll enjoy! Greedings from across the sea, Connie M.