Help With Laptop

Eskorbuto

Help With Laptop

hey everyone, sorry to write in english but i dont have hebrew keyboard at the moment... Im writing for a technical problem...hopefully, one of you can help me out. So today i was working on my laptop (sony vaio) and everything was great, I turned it off, and now I tried to turn it back on, and it's like its frozen... I get to windows but I only see my wallpaper, no icons on there and cant do basically nothing :( Im very worried about the situation since Im an university student and dont have many things backed up... I also tried to start the laptop in safe mode way and I only see a black screen with no icons on it... anyone here knows what that means and how can it be fixed without deleting what I have on my driver? please help me out, Im really in need of help. Thanks in advance.

gozala

בתקווה שאיזה טכנאי יענה לך ../images/Emo45.gif

אם לי היה קורה כזה דבר והמצב היה לאחר ייאוש, אולי תוכלי להציל את החומר ב-HD דרך חיבור USB למחשב אחר (צריך שאחד הסטודנטים בסביבה ישאיל לך את המחשב שלו וצריך מחברים וצריך תוכנה שתזהה את הדיסק הקשיח הנוסף). אחרי זה, אולי הייתי מפרמטת וניגמר הסיפור. הייתה לי בעיה עם מחשב שלא הדליק מסך, במשך יומיים ניסיתי "לתקן" ולבסוף פירמטתי אותו, מאז הוא עובד מצוין!

point2i

היי

נסה לפעול לפי המאמר הזה

point2i

במידה ולא יעבוד הפתרון הראשון שלי

ובמידה ויש לך את דיסק ההתקנה המקורי של מערכת ההפעלה , פעל לפי המדריך הזה בהצלחה

למעלה