hello

jasmeen

hello

my name is yamseen and im 18 years old im here for improving me english my englsih is very very basic... i hope u can help me here. if i have any mistake , can u corrcet me please?:) thanks you all..

ArieIO5

Hi, welcome

First of all, I give you my sincere thumbs up for seeming serious about what you want to achieve. Secondly, ever since the moderator left (about a week or two ago), this forum has lost quite a lot of its original purpose. People started writing in Hebrew a lot more, either because they don't give a damn what the forum's title says, or because they're too thick to comprehend it. Anyway, it'll take a lot more people like you joining this forum in order for it to recover. And a new manager won't hurt, either... You don't have any mistakes in your message apart from the second line where it should be "I'm here TO IMPROVE my English". Other things I spotted in your writing - like not using an apostrophe in words such as "I'm", or not capitalizing - I'll attribute to the fact that this is the internet, and nowadays people become fluent in leetspeek before ever learning proper English. But your English is fine.​

jasmeen

i did not understand some words. what you wanted to say about I'm ? lol can you tell me how you improved your english?

ArieIO5

Okay

Regarding "I'm": You should always put an apostrophe (a "geresh" in Hebrew) in abbreviations like "I'm", "He's", "They're", etc. But I believe you already knew that, and you were just being lazy... which is perfectly fine for the internet, but I suggest you take more caution when you're doing a school assignment or something (are you still in school...?) I spoke English at home when I was growing up. So I never really "improved" my English, I just learned it the natural way.​

למעלה