Bakula:They want us-go out quietly

AKIRA972

New member
Bakula:They want us-go out quietly

"To the best of my knowledge, and from reading the release that Paramount put out, they seem very content to let the show go and, I think, hoping that we would go out quietly." Bakula described the cast as "very emotionally attached to the show" and said that because they enjoy working on it, they had hoped the situation would continue. "Obviously we want everyone to tune in and watch the last shows because we're extremely proud of them and we're anxious to share them with the fans," he stated. "It would be a disappointment if there was a dropoff in viewership because of the cancellation." http://www.trektoday.com/news/120205_03.shtml
 

I א י י ל I

New member
ד"א בקולה..

כולם שמעו את השיחה שלו עם האסטרונאוט בתחנת החלל הבינלאומית, מאוד מעניין!! מדברים הרבה על תחנת החלל ועל אנטרפרייז שמסתבר שרואים אותה בDVD בתחנה
 
למעלה