zanainternational
New member
and about danaShalom Kristene
Shalom Kristene (Tamar) I have sent a reply to your email a week ago before i left for a week to work at my fathers place for the week, your email bounced and i resent and i sent through hotmail I dont know if you got your email reply I just tell you I am very sorry that i got upset about this... Lots of love Danielle Oh Dana still doing eurovision?
Shalom Kristene (Tamar) I have sent a reply to your email a week ago before i left for a week to work at my fathers place for the week, your email bounced and i resent and i sent through hotmail I dont know if you got your email reply I just tell you I am very sorry that i got upset about this... Lots of love Danielle Oh Dana still doing eurovision?