Purple Mushroom
Member
All Apologies/Nirvana
What else shoul I b all apologies . What slse sould I write ? I don`t have the write . - In the sun , I b as 1 married , barried . _ I wish I b like u : esaly amused . .. Everythings my fualt . ... sunburd & freezenburn . ... in the sun , Married , Buruid . ... All in all is all we all are . .... **** X9 . ....
What else shoul I b all apologies . What slse sould I write ? I don`t have the write . - In the sun , I b as 1 married , barried . _ I wish I b like u : esaly amused . .. Everythings my fualt . ... sunburd & freezenburn . ... in the sun , Married , Buruid . ... All in all is all we all are . .... **** X9 . ....