מפלגה מוזרה
כן, אני מכיר את המפלגה הזאת. היא ממש מוזרה. זאת מפלגה נאצית סוציאליסטית ירוקה שטוענת שהיא נגד אלימות ובעד הפרדה שלווה בין גזעים שונים. כבר נתת את הלינק, אבל אני אתן הלינק למצע שלהם. http://www.nazi.org/party/theory/index.html לצערינו, יש גם מפלגות גזעניות וקיצוניות יותר: המפלגה הנאצית האמריקאית (מפלגה אחרת, ונאצית במובן המסורתי), הקו קלאקס קלאן והמפלגה הפלנג'יסטית הנוצרית. אגב עוד מפלגה מוזרה היא מפלגת ערכי המשפחה (Family Values Party) http://members.aol.com/fvparty/fvparty1 מתוך האתר (המייסד, טום וולס, מסביר למה יסד את המפלגה): I have never had any ambitions to be the President of these United States or a member of congress. I really had no ambitions of being anything except a good loving husband and a good and loving father. But at 2:00am December 25th, 1994, I was awaken in my bedroom by a BRIGHT LIGHT. A voice called to me saying, "TOM---TELL MY PEOPLE THAT THEY ARE TO TELL THEIR PUBLIC OFFICIALS THAT THEY ARE PREPARED NOT TO PAY THEIR TAXES UNTIL ABORTION IS NO LONGER PUBLICLY FUNDED." That was the instance that OUR BELOVED HEAVENLY FATHER came into my life and my life has not nor will it ever be the same. I do not know why OUR BELOVED HEAVENLY FATHER shed HIS Amazing Grace on me. The only answer that OUR BELOVED HEAVENLY FATHER gave me was from the gospel of John, chapter 15:16. As you might tell from my picture I am a Jew. I was raised Christian, but was commanded to convert to Judaism by OUR BELOVED HEAVENLY FATHER. באתר יש תמונה שלו מניח תפילין.