שרשור ציטוטים
.

yaeli87

New member
שרשור ציטוטים ../images/Emo9.gif.

שימו פה ציטוטים משירים שאתם אוהבים... תהנו וזה...
.
 
זה קשה,

כשאני אוהבת שיר אני אוהבת את כל מילותיו ויש איסור על פרסום מילים כאן
.
 

yaeli87

New member
אבל...יש מלא משפטים נורא נורא יפים

בתוך השיר...בלי לכתוב את כולו...
 
טוב הנה כמה מעטים מאודמאודמאוד.

I wanna be high Soo high I wanna be free to know the things I do are right I wanna be free Just me. [Faith No More-Easy].
And it's been awhile Since I could hold my head up high And it's been awhile Since I said I'm sorry. [It's Been A While-Staind].
We're both trying to find a place in the sun We've lived in the shadows, but doesn't everyone Isn't it strange how we all feel a little bit weird sometimes. [Weird- Hanson].
Let me fall, even if I hit the ground And if I Cry a little Die a little At least I know I lived, just a little. [Let Me Fall-Bethany Joy Lenz].
The snow was more lonely than cold if you know what I mean. [ Savage Garden- I Dont Know You Anymore ].
Because of you I don't know how to let anyone else in Because of you I'm ashamed of my life because it's empty Because of you I am afraid. [Because Of You -Kelly Clarkson ].
'Cause I have this need to tell you why I'm all alone today I can see so much of me still living in your eyes Won't you share a part of a weary heart that has lived million lies. [I've Never Been To Me - Charlene ].
It’s funny how we feel so much but we cannot say a word We are screaming inside, but we can’t be heard. [Sarah McLachlan -I Will Remember You ].​
 

airstrip

New member
יו!

"I've Never Been To Me"!! כמה חיפשתי את השיר הזה. הייתי מזמזמת אותו ימים שלמים, אבל לא ידעתי את המילים ואף אחד לא הבין למה אני מתכוונת מהמלמולים שלי. תודה וזה.
 

keren007

New member
אממ משפט שאני נורא אוהבת

"didn't make sense not to live for fun"
משפט שעושה שמח Smash Mouth-Allstar יש לי עוד הרבה אני פשוט לא זוכרת כרגע
אני אחזור אליכם עם זה.
 

keren007

New member
אגב זה רעיון יפה לשירשור!

עכשיו אני באמת אתעד לדף את כל הציטוטים שאני אוהבת
 

10GaZ

New member
כפרעליך איזה ציטוט../images/Emo99.gif../images/Emo45.gif../images/Emo9.gif

 

Lady Whitehorse

New member
שירים!../images/Emo79.gif

מ: Kiss From A Rose Lyrics של Seal: "There used to be a greying tower alone on the sea." ו- "And now that your rose is is in bloom. A light hits the gloom on the grave." (אני יודעת שזה gray, אבל פעם חשבתי שהוא שר grave וזה יותר יפה ככה) וגם "To me you're like a growing addiction that I can't deny.. yeah. Won't you tell me is that healthy, baby?" אני אוהבת את כל השיר
 

yaeli87

New member
טוב אני ../images/Emo9.gif...וזה יהיה ארוך...חחח

"הכל ידוע מראש אבל נשכח מהלב שלאהוב אותך זה לשלם בכאב" רונית שחר-אהוב יקר.
"הוא והיא מסתכלים זו בזה מזה שנתיים יש לה יחסים עם מישהו אחר והוא חוץ מלפעמים הוא לבד.."
ערן צור-הוא והיא.
"ספרי לי כל מה שיש את כל מה ששמעת ספרי כל מה אבקש כי את לא לבד.." סינרגיה-ספרי.
"לפעמים הלב שלי נשבר ולכן מתחיל לרעוד ולפעמים יש לי צורך מוזר לצאת ולנדוד אז אני צורח,בורח למקום שלא יציקו לי צורח,קורא לך שתבואי לחמם אותי כשקר לי.." נמרוד והבודדים-בורח.
"וכל יום שאת לא איתו,מה הטעם?" נמרוד שיקלר-כל יום שאת לא איתו.
"אני רוצה לשמור עלייך ועליי היום עבר עלינו יום קשה מדי..."
בנזין-גשם
.
"כי זה האור שבעינייך שמקרב אותי אלייך כי זה הטעם שנשאר מלחבק אותך.." סינרגיה-לחבק אותך.
"but lovers always come and lovers always go and no one really know whos lettin you go today walkin away" Guns N Roses-november rain.
"יום אחד מורדי נתקף שיגעון הפליג לבדו לאבדון לקח תמונה קטנה שם היא צוחקת בלי לומר שלום.." משינה-סוזי בלי היד.
"יש לך לב זהב אבל זהב זו רק מתכת.." דניאל סלומון-לב זהב.
"לילה ירד ירח נולד את ישנה שמרתי בשבילך נשימה" בוטן מתוק בקרקס-את לא לבד
.
"אז עם הסתיו חזרתי ועל צווארך הנחתי שרשרת הבטחות אמיתיות יקירתי אנא סלחי לי אני יודע שטעיתי כמו הטבע גם ללב ארבע עונות כןןןן"
אביב גפן-עונות.
"אני נווד זרוק שהתאהב לו בנסיכה בין כל היפות האלו את היית שונה אני שלך לנצח את המלאך שלי" אביב גפן-מלאך.
"look what has happend with just one kiss id never knew that i could be inlove like this..." Vonda Shepherd-i only wanna be with you
.
"nothing lasts forever even cold november rain" gnr-november rain.
"if i could then i would ill go wherever you will go way up high or down low ill go wherever you will go..." The Calling-wherever you will go.
"cause we lost it all nothing lasts forever im sorry i cant be perfect now its just too late and we cant go back im sorry i cant be perfect" Simple Plan-perfect.
"cause all of the stars are fading away just try not to worry youll see them someday take what you need and be on your way and stop cryin your heart out" Oasis-stop cryin your heart out.
"dont you take it so hard now and pleas dont take it so bad ill still be thinkin of you and the times we had baby.." gnr-dont cry.
"i hope you dont mind i hope you dont mind that i put down to words how wonderful life is while your in the world" Elton John-your song.
and i will try to fix you" Coldplay-fix you.
"kiss the rain whenever youll miss me" Billie Meyers - kiss the rain. [כרמית
].
"i hope you had the time of your life" Greenday-good riddance. הממ...נראה לי שזהו היה כיף
.
 

The Peanut

New member
קיי ../images/Emo110.gif

"when everybody loves you, you can never be lonely" Counting Crows - Mr. Jones "the smile when you tore me apart" Within Temptation - Angles "אינקומפלייייייייייייייט" בקסטריט בויז - אינקומפליט "יהלי סובול! יהלי סובול! יהליסובוליהליסובול" אינפקציה - סרט של סקס
 

SomebodyElse

New member
הנה כמה שעולים לי בראש

I know someday you'll have a beautiful life I know you'll be a star In somebody else's sky But why, why, why can't it be, why can't it be mine? Pearl Jam - Black Then maybe you would say Come lay with me love me And I would surely stay Deep Purple - Soldier Of Fortune I found an island in your arms Country in your eyes Arms that chain us, eyes that lie Break On Through to the other side The Doors - Break On Through And every time I scratch my nails down someone else's back I hope you feel it Well can you feel it? Alanis Morissette - You Oughta Know Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose .. But I’d trade all of my tomorrows for one single yesterday To be holding bobby’s body next to mine. Janis Jopin - Me And Bobby McGee Scuse me while I kiss the sky Jimi Hendrix - Purple Haze אני אמשיך אח"כ
 

eitam s

New member
שני ציטוטים של cure

I try to laugh about it" Cover it all up with lies I try and Laugh about it Hiding the tears in my eyes 'cause boys don't cry Boys don't cry" The Cure-Boys Don't Cry Looking So long at these pictures of you but i " never hold on to your heart looking so long for the words to be true but always just breaking apart my pictures of you" The Cure- Pictures of You
 
למעלה