הנה שלי:Chosen One, ע"פ Skater Boy
He’s was a boy, She’s was a girl, Cannot make it any more obvious, He was a "Griff", She was a "Rave", What more can I say. He wanted her, She’d never tell secretly she wanted him as well, But all of her friends, Told her "Go for Sedrick You know that he has a way bigger dick" He was the chosen one She said Sedrick has a bigger one He looked at her, she got all pissed She had a pretty face But her head was up in space That's way he never got here kiss Some years have gone, She sits at home, Reading the "Prophet" she's all alone, In the frontpage, *OUI*, Guess what she sees, Voldi killed Potter and he's deceased She calls up her friends, They already know, And to the funeral they all go She tags along, Stands in the crowd, Looks up at the corpse that she turned down. He was the chosen one She said Sedrick has a bigger one He looked at her, she got all pissed Now he is super dead Go and cry to mom and dead Does your pretty face see what you've missed? He was the chosen one She said Sedrick has a bigger one He looked at her, she got all pissed Now he is super dead Go and cry to mom and dead Does your pretty face see what you've missed? Sorry Cho but you missed out, Well tough luck that boy’s dead now, You won't see him anymore And by the way you are a whore, Too bad that you couldn’t see, See the man that boy could be, There is more than meets the eye, (though he's dickless, I won't lie) He was a boy And She was a girl, Can I make it any more obvious, She killed herslelf, Haven’t you heard? That now she is very dead!!!!!!!!!!!!! I killed the chosen one, Now I AM the strongest one, Now I'm just laughing with pure joy God, I do love my self I want you as my sex slave So come and join the Voldi Boy!!!