שלום

Gidi Shemer

New member
וכמו שאת ישראל

יש אנשים שרוצים לעזוב אבל יש גם אנשים שמאד רוצים להגר אליה, גם בפולין ייתכן מצב דומה. מה שאני ניסיתי להסביר היא שהעובדה שאת מכירה אנשים שאינם מרוצים מאותה מדינה (ואני בטוח שיש עוד ןאולי אפילו הרבה אנשים כאלו) לא הופך את המדינה הזו לפחות אטרקטיבית לאחרים.
 

estee from ynet

New member
Most are hoping for a better future

Gidi, I gave my friends as a typical example of Polish citizens who leave the country in spite of the good socioeconomic status that they have had. They had not been unhappy in Poland, but they were hoping to find a better life in Canada. In Poland my friend was a senior medical specialist at a major Warsaw hospital. In Canada she has been studying for her Canadian medical license while working in jobs that are far beneath what she is qualified to do (I even helped her get her foot in the door). Even though it’s demoralizing, she and her husband refuse to give up on their dream for what may still be possible. Like them, and even though there are discouraging obstacles, the majority of immigrants are still hopeful.

Jews from English speaking countries immigrate to Israel mainly for ideological reasons. Jews from the former Soviet Union immigrate to Israel only because they can’t immigrate to the US or Canada. While in Israel, many of them do their best to find a way to immigrate to where they actually wanted to immigrate to.
 

Gidi Shemer

New member
אני מצטער אסתי, אבל הטיעונים הללו אמנם יכולים

להתאים להרבה אבל לא לכולם. אנשים רוצים ללכת לעתיד טוב יותר אבל אנשים מתרגמים עתיד טוב יותר בדרכים שונות. זה אל שמה את אומרת לא מתאים בהכרח לרבים וטובים, אבל אי אפשר לנחש בדיוק מה מתאים למה. אפילו לדוגמה שלך לישראלים מארצות דוברות אנגלית לישראל אני אישית מכיר מקרים שונים מזה שתיארת
 

Philip Jr

New member
זה לא טיעונים

זו פשוט אנקדוטה, וזו הבעיה.
&nbsp
האנקדוטה הנוכחית שלי על פולין היא שחברה טובה שלי ובן זוגה שם כרגע בביקור מולדת (היא פולניה במקור), ואני נדהם מהמראות, מהחוויות שלהם ומהיופי של המדינה הזו. כרגע פולין נראית לי כמו יעד מצוין להגירה
 

estee from ynet

New member
I am still hopeful

Poland is a beautiful country and I know many who visit Poland often. I also love Germany, especially Bavaria. England has always been my favorite. However, while Canada is a great country and U of T has been super-good to me, I can’t say that I am crazy about the climate – the winters are much too long and cold, and part of the summer is much too hot and humid. I am still hoping to win the lottery and get to move to the French Riviera and be close to London and Paris…
 
למעלה