שיר לערב שבת המלכה

LiveGames

New member
שיר לערב שבת המלכה

מדובר בלהקת 'Til Tuesday, שאני לא ממש יודע עליה פרטים אבל זוכר טוב את השיר הבא, Voices Carry (בני דודקביץ' וחבורתו תרגמו את זה ל'קולות נישאים'). נדמה לי שהוא מ-83, והוא אחלה שיר שבעולם.
'Til Tuesday: Voices Carry I'm in the dark, I'd like to read his mind but I'm frightened of the things I might find Oh, there must be something he's thinking of to tear him away when I tell him that I'm falling in love why does he say hush hush keep it down now voices carry I try so hard not to get upset because I know all the trouble I'll get oh, he tells me tears are something to hide and something to fear and I try so hard to keep it inside so no one can hear hush hush keep it down now voices carry He wants me but only part of the time He wants me if he can keep me in line hush hush keep it down now voices carry hush hush, darling, she might overhear oh, no-voices carry he said shut up he said shut up oh God can't you keep it down voices carry I wish he would let me talk.​
 

dj80s

New member
מה?! הייתי עם הניק הרגיל, נשבע לכם!

הייתי חוזר על הקללה מהפעם הקודמת (סעעמו), אבל ענת לא אהבה את זה אז אני אתאפק.
 

dj80s

New member
תיקון קטן

השיר הוא מ-85 (לא שזה משנה למישהו, כי לא נראה לי שמישהו מכיר את השיר הזה לפי הצפת התגובות בשתי הדקות שעברו מאז שהעלתי אותו. או שאני טועה?) (איזה כיף לדבר לעצמי. משהו)
 

DJ Dawn

New member
אם הייתי יכולה להוריד שירים...

אולי הייתי יודעת לאיזה שיר אתה מתכוון.
 
למעלה