שיר להתעמלות בוקר

newave

New member
שיר להתעמלות בוקר

למרות שהוא עוסק בחלומות... Together In Electric Dreams - Giorgio Moroder (with Philip Oakey I only knew you for a while I never saw your smile 'Til it was time to go Time to go away (time to go away) Sometimes it's hard to recognise Love comes as a surprise And it's too late It's just too late to stay Too late to stay CHORUS: We'll always be together However far it seems (Love never ends) We'll always be together Together in Electric Dreams Because the friendship that you gave Has taught me to be brave No matter where I go I'll never find a better prize (Find a better prize) Though you're miles and miles away I see you every day I don't have to try I just close my eyes I close my eyes CHORUS
 

turrican

New member
שיר פצצה ../images/Emo67.gif

זה מהאלבום היחיד של גיורגיו מורודר ואוקלי שנושא גם את שמם. אחלה אלבום ד"א. רק יש לי בקשה קטנה NewWave לפני השיר תלחצי על [תחילת קוד] ובסיום השיר על [סיום קוד] (הם מופיעים מתחת ללוח הזה) וכך השיר יתיישר לשמאל.
 
למעלה