שירשור-שיר

AnnabeI Lee

New member
שירשור-שיר../images/Emo79.gif

מסורת לקוחה מפורום מנהלים: שרשרו כל שיר שבא לכם. זה השיר שתקוע לי בראש כבר שלושה ימים ברציפות:
Many times I've been told that I should go but they dont know, what we got baby then they not see the love in you but love I do, and I'm staying right here Mmm sweet sweet baby life is crazy but there's one thing I am sure of that I'm your lady always baby and I love you now and ever Sugah' wishes dont change what is real or how it feels in the bad times forever he is, he's mine all the time and we get by with our true love Mmm sweet sweet baby life is crazy but there's one thing I am sure of that I'm your lady always baby and I love you now and ever Mmm sweet baby life is crazy but there's one thing I am sure of that I'm your lady always baby and I love you now and ever baby would I ever find, my sweet just a true love, my sweet that we come this far together baby so I'm here to stay cos without you baby I cant go any further Mmm sweet baby life is crazy but there's one thing I am sure of see I I'm your lady always baby baby mah mah ever mah mah ever mah mah sweet sweet baby life is so sweet with you sweet with you sweet sweet with...​
 
BACK IN BLACK \ ACDC

Back in black, I hit the sack, I've been too long, I'm glad to be back Yes I'm let loose from the noose, That's kept me hangin' about I been livin like a star 'cause it's gettin' me high, Forget the hearse, 'cause I never die I got nine lives, cat's eyes abusing every one of them and running wild [Chorus] 'Cause I'm back! Yes, I'm back! Well, I'm back! Yes, I'm back! Well, I'm baaack, baaack... Well, I'm back in black, Yes, I'm back in black! Back in a band,i got Cadillac, Number one with a bullet, I'm a power pack Yes I'm in a band with a gang, they gotta catch me if they want me to hang 'Cause I'm back on the track and I'm beatin' the flack, Nobody's gonna get me on another rap So look at me now, I'm just a makin' my pay, Don't try to push your luck, just get outta my way [Chorus] 'Cause I'm back! Yes, I'm back! Well, I'm back! Yeah, I'm back! Well, I'm baaack, baaack... Well, I'm back in black, Yes, I'm back in black! Let's go!
 
בית הבובות-סיגפו

מילים: אמיר אטיאס לחן: אמיר אטיאס והירח היה מלא כל הלילה וזה משאיר אותי למעלה תכתוב על ארבע קירות ברגע ולא די לה גל של הזיות בטבע מאבד מציאות לרגע איך בסוף היא תמיד חוזרת לעצמה ולא די לה פתאום שנדמה שהשחר לא יפציע לעולם עוד אור עולה זיכרון ישן פתאום שנדמה שהשחר לא יפציע לעולם עוד אור עולה ומראה לאן סיגפו זה חם וזה פוגע לא את הכל אתה יודע זה אותו האור שתמיד ליווה אותך ולא די לה פתאום שנדמה שהשחר לא יפציע לעולם עוד אור עולה זיכרון ישן פתאום שנדמה שהשחר לא יפציע לעולם עוד אור עולה ומראה לאן היא חזרה משם כדי להשלים לה את המעגל שלה אל המעיין בא גדי בא גדי קטן היגיון של אגדה היא מרגישה כמו ילדה קטנה בשדה גדול של הבנה, טהורה פתאום שנדמה שהשחר לא יפציע לעולם עוד אור עולה זיכרון ישן פתאום שנדמה שהשחר לא יפציע לעולם עוד אור עולה ומראה לאן
 
אני מאוהבת ../images/Emo23.gif

ולא מפסיקה לזמר את השיר הזה.... You brighten up the moon and stars at night You keep me seeing rainbows in the sky You bring new meaning to my life, now I believe in miracles baby I'm forever yours, yours Tender love's what you're giving me and You surpass all my fantasies and I keep thanking the Lord above for Blessing me with oh so much Cause I know how it feels to be part of you boy Every day of my life's so abundant With joy And I honestly never thought love could be real until the angels guided you to me You brighten up the moon and stars at night You keep me seeing rainbows in the sky You bring new meaning to my life, now I believe in miracles baby I'm forever yours, yours Lying with you so natural I never knew this was possible And it finally feels like my life has begun now that I can share it with someone Baby our love will always persevere Anything you ever need, You know I'll be right here and You don't have to worry boy I won't betray your trust Because I'm so much in love Every time your lips meet mine It still feels like the first time And if you lost everything I'd keep on standing by your side And boy it seems like everyday I fall deeper in love Because I can't get enough You brighten up the moon and stars at night You keep me seeing rainbows in the sky You bring new meaning to my life, now I believe in miracles baby I'm forever yours, yours Yours Yours Yours Yours Everything that you do's so amazing Everything that you do's so amazing Everything that you do's so amazing Everything that you do's so amazing to me Boy You brighten up the moon and stars at night You keep me seeing rainbows in the sky You bring new meaning to my life, now I believe in miracles baby I'm forever yours, yours Baby I believe in miracles because I'm baby I'm forever yours... I believe in miracles baby I'm forever yours
 
When you Say Nothing At All

It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart Without saying a word you can light up the dark Try as I may I could never explain What I hear when you don't say a thing The smile on your face lets me know that you need me There's a truth in your eyes sayin' you'll never leave me The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall You say it best when you say nothing at all All day long I can hear people talking out loud But when you hold me near, you drown out the crowd Old Mr. Webster could never define What's being said between your heart and mine The smile on your face lets me know that you need me There's a truth in your eyes sayin' you'll never leave me The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall You say it best when you say nothing at all The smile on your face lets me know that you need me There's a truth in your eyes sayin' you'll never leave me The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall You say it best when you say nothing at all
 
למעלה