קלודיה נשואה!
The Ben and Claudia Show Really. They were both dressed to the nines and they were On. Two hours or more of them cutting up, laughing, egging each other on, playing jokes and even answering questions. You heard about the practical jokes they (and we) played on each of them. It really was hysterical. One of the cutest moments came when Claudia’s bangs fell down in her eyes and Ben reached over to brush it back. Which Claudia immediately shook back down in her face so he would have to do it again. *g* This went on for a few times. I guess it’s no secret now that she got married. They talked about it for a bit. About Ben meeting her husband the day he had to kiss her in the boat. She said her husband didn’t really like it (in a joking way) and Ben countered with ‘how many times did ‘my’ wife come to the set when we had to kiss?’ One of the most interesting things Ben had to say was that they could have made a movie instead of the mini series. They had enough money. But they would have had to just abandon finishing up this story and just jump ahead and they didn’t want to do that. For them and for us. Don’t you love being the fan of a show that actually has integrity? I know I do. Anyway, there was lots more of course. Lots of funny bits that I’m sure will pop up.
The Ben and Claudia Show Really. They were both dressed to the nines and they were On. Two hours or more of them cutting up, laughing, egging each other on, playing jokes and even answering questions. You heard about the practical jokes they (and we) played on each of them. It really was hysterical. One of the cutest moments came when Claudia’s bangs fell down in her eyes and Ben reached over to brush it back. Which Claudia immediately shook back down in her face so he would have to do it again. *g* This went on for a few times. I guess it’s no secret now that she got married. They talked about it for a bit. About Ben meeting her husband the day he had to kiss her in the boat. She said her husband didn’t really like it (in a joking way) and Ben countered with ‘how many times did ‘my’ wife come to the set when we had to kiss?’ One of the most interesting things Ben had to say was that they could have made a movie instead of the mini series. They had enough money. But they would have had to just abandon finishing up this story and just jump ahead and they didn’t want to do that. For them and for us. Don’t you love being the fan of a show that actually has integrity? I know I do. Anyway, there was lots more of course. Lots of funny bits that I’m sure will pop up.