פרק יומי יום שלישי

Just a Kid 3

New member
פרק יומי יום שלישי

שם הפרק: "I Really Did "
תקציר הפרק:
Matt stays out all night with Sarah and they secretly elope, but when facing their parents they're only able to summon the courage to say that they're engaged. A worried Annie tries to calm Eric down, who is convinced that Matt did something foolish. Meanwhile, Lucy and Mary search for Ruthie because they suspect that she knows what really happened during Matt's night out. Ruthie and Matt agree to keep the marriage a secret until a Jewish wedding in a few months.​
שחקני אורח:
Richard Lewis Role: Rabbi Richard Glass Laraine Newman Role: Rosina Glass Brenda Strong Role: Mrs. Carmen Mackoul Sarah Danielle Madison Role: Sarah Camden/Glass​
ציטוטים:
Sarah to Matt: "I love you." Matt to Sarah: "And I love you... always and forever." Matt over the phone: "Mr. and Mrs. Matt Camden. Hello?" Ruthie to Matt over the phone: "I don't believe it! You really are stupidier than Mary!" Matt to Ruthie over the phone: "Ruthie!?" Ruthie to Matt over the phone: "Oh! You got married!? Matt to Ruthie over the phone: "Shhh!" Ruthie to Matt over the phone: "Don't you shush me! I just missed your wedding and I don't even know the bride!" Matt to Ruthie over the phone: "Ruthie, I love you. And I know you won't tell anyone because you know how important this is to me. Godd night, Ruthie. I'll see you tomorrow." Ruthie to Matt over the phone: "Good night, and Matt... I love you too. Congratulations." Annie to Eric: "He is over 21. Matt probably thinks he doesn't have to call." Eric to Annie: "Well, to tell you the truth, I don't want him to call because I'm worried what it might be." Annie to Eric: "I'm sure he's fine." Eric to Robbie: "He better have not been at a hotel, or I really will forbid him from going out with this Sarah again." Robbie to Eric: "I'm sorry. It's just that he's a little old to...(Eric gives a mean face) then again he does live under your roof." Eric to Robbie: "Yes, he does." Robbie to Eric: "Of course, he's leaving soon to go off to medical school and when he does, you're gonna have a hard time trying to control what he can and can't do." Mary to Camden kids: "He's married, you know he's married." Lucy to Camden kids: "I know he stayed out all night, but none of us know if he's married." Sarah to Camden family: "What he's try to say is... we're engaged... We went out. We fell in love. We wanted to get married." Matt to Camden family: "I know what you are thinking. You're thinking we don't know each other, and when we get to know each other then we might change our minds, but... we're not going to change our minds. I want to be married to Sarah and I really am in love with her. She's a wonderful woman and I am happy we found each other. I've been ,um... really lonely. Even in my past relationships, I felt lonely. But I don't feel lonely anymore. Sarah and I have a lot in common, and most of what we have in common is that we both love our families., and we want to be a family. A family that loves and respects each other as much as I respect and love all of you. And I hope you respect our decision because this is my life. And this is what I want." Lucy to Matt: "Wife?" Matt to Lucy "Wife-to-be." Eric to Matt: "You're engaged?" Matt to Eric: "Yes, we are." Annie to Matt: "Then congratulations, son. I'm very happy for you. Simon to Mary & Lucy: "This makes what I've done all year look sane." Mary to Lucy: "I wonder if she knows the history of engagements in this family?" Lucy to Matt & Sarah: "So, when's the big day?" Matt to Camden family: "We were thinking really soon." Sarah to Camden family: "May-June." Mary to Sarah & Matt: "This May-June?" Matt to Camden family: "Or maybe sooner." Sarah to Camden family: "Ever been to a Jewish wedding?" Matt to Camden family: "Sarah's father's a rabbi." Eric to Annie: "Life's funny, isn't it. Matt's marrying a Jewish girl. Who would've thought?" Annie to Eric: "You don't really think they did get married last night and maybe they're just telling us they're engaged to kind of get us use to the idea?" Eric to Annie: "It's impossible. You know, I like that. I like that idea a lot. So I'm going with married. They're already married." Matt to Ruthie: "Could you Ruthie? Could you keep it a secret that you know we got married last night? Could you just forget and never say anything? I mean, because that's a terribly big secret for a little girl to keep for the rest of her life and I don't even know if I should ask you." Ruthie to Matt: "You can ask me anything, horse or no horse. You're my brother and this is a good secret, the best secret I've ever heard. And we both know I know them all. I can do it. As God as my witness, I will never, ever tell this secret to anyone, cause I owe it to you for being my big brother for 11 years. I love you. I respect you. You have my word of honor. This stays with me."​
 

Just a Kid 3

New member
היית פה פעם,

אח"כ לא כתבת הרבה זמן, ועכשיו את שוב כותבת. אז ברוכה השבה לך?
 
למעלה