פרק יומי - יום רביעי

Just a Kid 3

New member
פרק יומי - יום רביעי

שם הפרק: "Suspicion"
תקציר הפרק:
After various personal items disappear from the house, the family finds Ruthie in the garage apartment entertaining a friend with the pilfered items. The would-be bandit explains that she is hiding her pal from a pair of older boys, who have been harassing the girl because of her Muslim background. Touched by her plight, Mary and Lucy try to get their neighbors to sign a petition in support of the girl's family. Matt and Simon, however, decide on a less civic solution and go hunting for the perpetrators.​
שחקני אורח:
Brenda Strong - Mrs. Carmen Mackoul Christopher Michael - Detective Michaels Veena Bidasha - Nasreen Elizabeth Ruscio - Ms. Riddle Davenia McFadden - Nurse Michael Bofshever - Daniel Jenkins Mike Saad - Imam Saachiko - Japanese neighbor Faran Tahir - Mr. Halawi Ashley Solomon - Yasmine​
ציטוטים:
Ruthie to Camden family: "Yasmine was walking home from school when a couple of boys started following her. They were calling her names because she's Muslim and trying to scare her, and one of them even picked up a dirt clod and threw it at her." Yasmine to Camden family: "..That's when Ruhtie ran over and started yelling back at them, but they still kept on following us." Eric to Yasmine: "And this was happening right outside our house?" Yasmine to Eric: "It's happening everywhere." Eric to Yasmine: "Did these boys ever physically hurt you?" Yasmine to Eric: "No. Just my feelings." Eric to Yasmine: "Feelings are important, too. They matter a great deal, and you matter. We're not gonna let this continue." Lucy to Mary: "I just started thinking about Yasmine and how people can be so cruel, and how horrible I was to you which didn't make me much better than those boys... and how everyone in the world has the same capacity to be so mean and intolerant. It just makes me feel so sad." Mary to Lucy: "You know how it makes me feel? Angry." Nasreen to Eric & Annie: "I was happy, until one day, our entire world turned upside down. I go out on my usual errands and suddenly people are staring at my hijab. I've worn it all my adult life, and now I get looks and whispers as I pass by. Why? I'm still the same person, I haven't changed. I try to believe that some people are just curious, but why wasn't I asked about it years ago? Why now? See, it's not curiousity, it's SUSPICION." Eric to Nasreen: "Fear can bring out the worst in people, and fear is evidence of a lack of fatih. I mean, for some people, that's a lack of faith in God. For others it's a lack of faith in themselves, but for others its a lack of faith in their fellow man. I hope what's happened with Yasmine doesn't make you lose your faith in people's kindness." Nasreen to Eric: "Oh, how can I? I have proof sitting right here in front of me. I'm sorry to have burdened you with my problems. I'm a very pro-avtive person and I hope I'm not sounding like a victim because that's not my intent." Nasreen to Eric & Annie: "I appreciate your sympathy, but I don't expect you to completely understand what I'm going through." Annie to Nasreen: "As a mother, I understand at least some of what you're going through. I know the fear and worry over the safety of my children." Ruthie to Annie: "I still don't understand it. She didn't do anything. Her family didn't do anything. Their Americans just like everyone else." Annie to Ruthie: "I know, Ruthie. I know." Daniel Jenkins to Matt & Nurse: "Look I gotta get outta her by 3:00. I got more important things to do besides waiting around here with a bunch of women." Nurse to Daniel Jenkins: "Oh, well you should've told me that. I've been out back all morning tinkering on my Subaru." Matt to Daniel Jenkins: "Oh, she's very handy." Ruthie reading Eleanor Roosevelt: "It is not fair to ask of others what you are not willing to do yourself." Mary to Ruthie: "Sometimes it's not easy to do the right thing. It's not easy when you've done stupid things and you have to make up for them." Ruthie to Mary: It's not easy when you do smart things either." Yasmine to Annie: "Thank you Mrs. Camden, thank you for this. It's not just about going to school for me, it's about walking on higher ground."​
 

טולית17

New member
...

פרק חמוד, למרות שהיא ערבושבושית זה היה קצת עצוב שכולם שמעו מוסלמית וישר התעלמו ממנה ...
 

expressionsm

New member
אהבתי את הפרק

מאוד יפה מה שרותי עשתה...פשוט נראה קצת מוזר שגם המנהלת והמורה התפטרו מעבודתם כאות מחאה...
 
זה דווקא לא כזה מוזר

אם מישו מאמין במשו אז אני מאמינה שצריך ללכת עם זה עד הסוף!!! הפרק היום הייה ממש יפה ומרגש ודרכו הייה אפשר להבין את המצב בארהב כלפי המוסלמים..
 

expressionsm

New member
../images/Emo15.gif

גם אני מאמינה בכך שאם אדם מאמין במשהו הוא צריך ללכת עד הסוף עם זה רק שזה הרקיע ותמיד אצלם אנשים נהפכים פתאום לטובים (המורה) טוב המנהלת תמיד הייתה נחמדה... אבל זה מה שאני אוהבת ברקיע שתמיד יש את הצד החיובי...וכולם מרוצים בסוף
 

Just a Kid 3

New member
מה שהיא כתבה

אני לא חושבת שצריך להגיד דברים כמו "למרות שהיא ערבושבושית" כי יש אנשים שיכולים לפרש את זה כגזענות. כבר שמעתי על כאלה שנחסמו מפורומים בגלל הערות גזעניות. לדעתי לא צריכים להעיר כאלה, ובמיוחד לא בפורום של סדרה כמו הרקיע השביעי, שמטיפה בדיוק לההפך מזה.
 

טולית17

New member
כנסי

חס וחלילה אני לא גזענית, אני האדם האחרון, אין לי כלום נגד באמת שלא
 

Just a Kid 3

New member
אוקיי

פשוט אל תגידי ככה יותר כי יש אנשים שכן יכולים לפרש את זה כגזענות.
 

SoldieRonit

New member
אהבתי את הפרק ../images/Emo99.gif היה חשוב ../images/Emo127.gif

אולי כי אנחנו חיים כאן (=מדינת ישראל) ובכל מקום כמעט אפשר להיתקל ב"בני דודנו" ולחוש ....... סימפטיה כמו רותי (
) או סלידה כמו תושבי גלנוק (
). ואחרי ה-11/9 הם מרגישים גם פחד ,אבל מה אשמים כל האמריקנים החפים מפשע
אז בקיצור ולעניין ,הזדהתי (חשתי קירבה) עם נושא הפרק ונגעו בצורה טובה וחיובית ...ואני אוהבת את השחקנית של מנהלת בית הספר ,יש לך חיוך שמשדר אכפתיות -לא כמו החיוך *הצבוע* של ה
מנהל בית הספר שלי
רק נקודה לשלילה
אני יודעת שחשוב להם להעביר מסר ,ואני לא יודעת אם שמתם לב שכל פרק סובב סביב נושא אחר (שקרים/נאמנות/בוגדנות/כנות/העלבות....) אבל הם שמו מילים בפה של יסמין שהיא נשמעה כמו תשדיר שירות ולא כמו ילדה בת 10 ,כאילו באמת "אני מסרבת לשנות את החיים שלי אני מסרבת להפוך לקורבן " -טוב שבני משפחת קמדן לא הריעו לה (ואני לא מתכוונת לכל הכבוד של אריק ולחיבוק של אנני) והוציאו דגלים מעודדים -התסריטאים יכלו להתאמץ קצת יותר (יש פרקים שהם מצליחים להעביר את המסר ,תוך כדי בפרק בצורה "בלתי מורגשת" וממש יפה ...
 
למעלה