Just a Kid 3
New member
פרק יומי - יום חמישי
שם הפרק: "Stand Up"
תקציר הפרק: לוסי מתוודה בפני אביה שזה ישבור את ליבה אם הוא לא ישיא אותה ואת קווין, והוא נאבק עם ההחלטה לחזור לכנסיה. בינתיים, סיימון תופס את מנהל העסקים של אביה של ססיליה גונב כסף מהכספת. בנוסף לכך, אביה השוטר של רוקסן מנסה להפחיד את צ'נדלד כדי שיסיים את מערכת היחסים שלו עם רוקסן. מלבד זאת, רותי ופיטר מנסים לעזור לבן למצוא חברה בעזרתו של כלב האימונים שלו, אבל הדברים משתבשים מכיוון שהם מאבדים את הכלב. בסוף, אנני חוטפת את החתונה של לוסי ע"י החלטת כל ההחלטות בעצמה מבלי לשים לב לרצונותיה של לוסי. ג'ף סטלטס
שחקני אורח:
דניס הסקינס [שוטר]
ג'ון בנט פרי [בלש טרי ריצ'רדסון]
שרה לנקסטר [ורוניקה]
ג'יימס מרטינז [השוטר וויליס]
כריסטופר מוריי [מפקד הכבאים]
ג'ק קהלר [וולטר]
סקוטי ליבנוורת' [פיטר פטרובסקי]
בראד מיול [ג'ורג' סמית]
ג'ף סטלטס [בן קינקרק]
שאנון קני [פריס פטרובסקי]
ציטוטים:
Detective Richardson to Chandler: "So, you got sprung from the joint, huh?" Chandler to Detective Richardson: "Not before making some very interesting friends." Lucy to Eric: I could see everything friends,family,flowers,the church, me in a beautiful wedding dress. then there was you watching me walk down the aisle. Then Brad would pull back my vail and we would turn to you and with tears in your eyes, you would marry us. I know that my dream has changed a lot over the years especially the Brad Pitt thing but one thing that has always remained the same is you marry me and if you don't it won't feel like i'm really married. Peter to Ruthie: "I told you, women love dogs." Ruthie to Peter: "No, women love Ben." Eric to Lucy: "Look out Chandler, daddy's comin' home!" Kevin to Lucy: "Sorry, I didn't know." Lucy to Kevin: "About?" Kevin to Lucy: "Isn't bad luck to see the bride in her wedding dress before the ceremony?" Lucy to Kevin: "I think having to wear this dress just to make my mother happy is bad luck enough." Kevin to Lucy: "When my mom does something I don't like I tell her." Lucy to Kevin: "Well goodie for you and your perfect mother son relationship." Detective Richardson to Chandler: "I was sending you a message." Chandler to Detective Richardson: "Well, message received." Detective Richardson to Chandler: "Good." Chandler to Detective Richardson: "I have a reply." Detective Richardson to Chandler: "A reply?" Chandler to Detective Richardson: "Yea, to your message." Annie to Lucy: "Yes." Lucy to Annie: "Are you serious?" Annie to Lucy: "No." Lucy to Eric: "Okay, you want to walk me down the aisle like a regular dad, well here's the problem you're not regular." Lucy to Kevin: "It's hopeless, my mother quit she won't help me. I can't plan a wedding in less then six weeks, not unless we want to wear sweats and eat fast-food." Lucy to Kevin : "This is all your fault! You told me to tell my parents how I felt!" Kevin to Lucy (Laughing): "I didn't tell you to tell your mother that you hate everything she's done. I didn't tell you to alienate your mother. Just go and talk to her. But this time, talk to her. Don't just explode your feelings all over her. Remember. She has feelings too. And you may be the bride. But she's the mother of the bride. And this is the first wedding she's had a chance to plan for one of her children." Lucy to Kevin: "And what about my dad?" Kevin to Lucy: "Have you told him why you want him to marry us? Why it means so much to you?" Lucy to Kevin : "Why do I have to talk to everyone? Why do I have to fix all this?" Kevin to Lucy: "Well, one, because you messed everything up! (Chuckles) And two, I'm not like one of those modern grooms who wants to be involved in every detail. I don't want to look at fabric swatches.I don't want to improve menus or bands. Basically, I just want to show up. The rest is up to you."