תודה לכולם על הברכות
לתינוק עדיין אין שם, אבל כבר קיבל הזמנה לעץ שורשים של משפחתה של אישתי משפחת קמינסקי. להלן המייל שקבלנו היום מאנגליה. ================================================================= Dear Mira and Benny A hearty MAZELTOV to you both on the gift of a darling grandson. When he has had his Brit Mila, please let us know his name (together with his exact date of birth) so that I can add it to the Kaminsky (Kamenshchik) family tree. Incidentally, did I tell you that I found another branch of our Kaminsky (Kamenshchik) family tree? Mira's great great grandfather was Adolf Kaminsky (who is my great grandfather) who is buried here in Manchester. I found some present-day descendants of his brother Yankel. If I am repeating myself please forgive me as I do not remember if I have ever informed you of this. Firstly, there is Miron Gutstein and his family who live in Miami. His great grandfather was Yankel, brother to Adolf so he and I are on the same descendancy line. Miron's mother left Lithuania in 1920 and as she could not get a visa for the USA managed to get one for Cuba. Miron was born there and so were his children but they crossed the ocean to Miami in 1961. Miron's mother had flaming red hair - one of the features of the Kaminsky family. Last November Gerald and I went on a cruise which finished in Miami and and we stayed on for a few days and spent time with Miron and his family. Miron had an aunt who did not leave Lithuania in 1920 and was still there in 1939 and she and her husband ended up in a concentration camp where their two little children died. They survived, and in 1947 went to Israel. She has since passed away but 4 of her children live there with their families. Do you know Shmuel Peshkess from Hadera or his sister Chana who lives in Netanya? If you would like to make contact with them, I can give you their phone numbers as I have met them. Chana has the Kaminsky red hair too and Shmuel has the reddish blond hair. Once again, Mazeltov. Be well and enjoy!! Sincerely Rica and Gerald