משחק הציטוטים של אליסה-שלב2

משחק הציטוטים של אליסה-שלב2../images/Emo140.gif../images/Emo13.gif

או
?|| הגיע הזמן לשלב חדש [שלב2]במשחק הציטוטים של אליסה המדהימה בה נבחר את הציטוט האהוב עלינו מכל...
אז תהנו מהמשחק..להלן הציטוטים +המספר שלהם... בהמשך ההודעה מופיע הסבר על איך משחקים
רצוי להבהיר הציטוטים הם כל מיני ציטוטים שלה מכל מיני ארועים... ..
. בציטוטים ניתן לראות את האישיות המדהימה שלה
ציוטט מספר 1
: Alyssa: Aaron Spelling always had his finger on the pluse of pop culture, he knew what the public wanted to see. He was one of the most loyal men in this business and belived in me at a time in my career when no one else would. My prayers are with his family
ציטוט מספר2
: Alyssa: Everything he touches turns to gold. I worked with him on 'Melrose Place' and I am happy to be working with him again. You always feel safe with Spelling.
ציטוט מספר3
: Alyssa: It's hard enough to go through puberty. Everyone's embarassed about their youth, but if just happens that the '80s were particularly disgusting. Flock of Seagulls is not cool
ציוטט מספר4
: Alyssa: I've dated the sweet mama's boy, the musician rocker, the struggling artist - basically a lot of people without jobs.
ציטוט מספר6
: Alyssa Milano: I turned vegetarian after 9/11. A friend of mine came back from New York and said that he couldn't stand the smell of burnt flesh. It immediately reminded me of a barbecue.
ציטוט מספר7
: Alyssa: Animals, they are one of the most beautiful gifts we have and, you know, if there are people that have compassion, there are very few people that put their money into animal rescue organizations. And if there is someone that has that passion, animals need all the help they can get
ציטוט מספר 8
: Alyssa: We were in Brooklyn and we stopped by a neighbor's house ... there were these dogs there and I guess they had puppies, she was going to keep one but said she may have to put the rest to sleep if she couldn't find homes for them, so if we knew anyone that wanted puppies to let her know. I asked what she meant by "putting them to sleep", so I asked and my mom being as subtle as possible said it means they are going to kill them. So we took home one named Pluto
ציטוט מספר 9
: Alyssa: I've always believed in experiencing everything in life. When you walk out with blinders on, you cut yourself off from the angels and the fairies
ציטוט מספר10
: Alyssa: I think we're in a time when everyone's afraid to have sex. But I was raised being beautiful and healthy
ציטוט מספר11
: Alyssa: Every time I get a tattoo, my parents say they’ll disown me. I have to get them airbrushed for Charmed. Witches don’t have tattoos, I guess
ציטוט מספר 12
: Alyssa: I don't get not giving them what they deserve for hanging in for seven years, because that's going to lose more audience
ציטוט מספר13
: Every time I decide I want a child I get another pet. I have 3 dogs, 13 birds and 3 horses, what does that tell you?"
ציטוט מספר14
: It's nice to be important, but it's important to always be nice.
תהנו
ושוב מה צריך לעשות כדי להצביע
פשוט וקל לכתוב
או
ואת מספר הציטוט
ציטוטים שעפו: משחק מספר 1-ציטוט מספר5 Alyssa: I used to sleep nude - until the earthquake משחק חדש יפתח ביום ראשון

West Doll

../images/Emo128.gifציטוט 10

לא הבנתי איזה מסר היא מנסה להעביר שם..

לצערי במשחק רק מוחקים ציטוטים

לכן להחשיב את מה שרשמת בתור למחוק את ציטוט 13 או שאת מחליפה ציטוט למחיקה?

XPWPC

../images/Emo128.gifציטוט מס' 10../images/Emo128.gif

אני פשוט לא אוהבת אותו..

מכושפת15

../images/Emo128.gif ציטוט 10 ../images/Emo128.gif

כמו חן, גמאני לא הבנתי מה היא מנסה להגיד, ולאדעת הוא גם לא נשמע לי יפה

למעלה