לימודי פיזוטרפיה

galgu8

New member
לימודי פיזוטרפיה

רציתי לדעת האם ניתן להתפרנס בכבוד ממקצוע הפיזיוטרפיה בארצנו? האם יש צורך בכישורים מיוחדים בכדי להיות פיזיוטרפיסט? האם יש הבדלים בין האוניבריסיטאות השונות מבחינת הלימודים? (האם יש התמחויות שונות)? מהם אפשרויות הקידום (אם יש), מעבר לעבודה כפיזיוטרפיסט?
 

AMI-101

New member
galgu8

רציתי לדעת האם ניתן להתפרנס בכבוד ממקצוע הפיזיוטרפיה בארצנו? yes האם יש צורך בכישורים מיוחדים בכדי להיות פיזיוטרפיסט? you need to like people, be able to communicate and educate people in various tasks. you probably need to be able to stomch the site of blood and other body fluids. you need good grades I am probably missing more but at the moment its all I can think of. Oh, you need good english האם יש הבדלים בין האוניבריסיטאות השונות מבחינת הלימודים? (האם יש התמחויות שונות)? I dont know, likely they will teach you to be a "generic" PT and then you specialize once a practicing PT מהם אפשרויות הקידום (אם יש), מעבר לעבודה כפיזיוטרפיסט? you can be a PT leader, a teacher, a manager of a department, own your own bussiness, etc if you mean like later become a MD then you have to go back to school as all applicants for the physicians program, I know of PT's who went and became MD's its just starting from zero again )but with all the experience you gained Happy Purim Ami
 
למעלה