הרבה שיתופי פעולה
באלבום החדש... הנה מה שמעריץ שפגש את מריה בקפרי אמר: I met Mariah in Capri! It was marvellous! I was so lucky because an italian singer of Universal Music took me to MC! She was so nice and no diva for sure, she is in great form, she smiled all time and I am so happy she is in good mood and form. Her outfit was red. I asked her whether Mary J and Whitney were close friends of hers because I was so curious and she told me that it´s true! And she told me that she will soon leave a message on her website for us. She didn´t give any details of the album only that there will be a lot of collaborations in songs, not duets and that her album will be out in November (80% sure)! I saw her in November 2001 in Rome but right now she is much better!!!!
באלבום החדש... הנה מה שמעריץ שפגש את מריה בקפרי אמר: I met Mariah in Capri! It was marvellous! I was so lucky because an italian singer of Universal Music took me to MC! She was so nice and no diva for sure, she is in great form, she smiled all time and I am so happy she is in good mood and form. Her outfit was red. I asked her whether Mary J and Whitney were close friends of hers because I was so curious and she told me that it´s true! And she told me that she will soon leave a message on her website for us. She didn´t give any details of the album only that there will be a lot of collaborations in songs, not duets and that her album will be out in November (80% sure)! I saw her in November 2001 in Rome but right now she is much better!!!!