הפינה ה[סוף]שבועית.

יש לי כזה KEYGEN שיש לי מתוך 2 דיסקים

שאנשים ניסו לצרוב לי פוטושופ... אני מקווה שזה יעבוד ביחד...
 

danduuu

New member
שיר שכתבתי שלשום..אחרי המקרה ../images/Emo7.gif

לא יודעת אם יפה או לא..פשוט כל המילים שיצאו לי אחרי כל הבכי..זאת הייתה מן טרפיה כזאת.. An Elegy/Dana Michael Fragile wings That had been broken before their time has come Fallen leaves That had been taken From the branches above Can you tell me why My tear are pouring like the rain? One day i'll die And never be back again I close my eyes Hoping for a better world Where no one dies Now, i feel the cold This is an elegy For the souls who flew away This is the reality Of the ones who died in vain Tommorow is another day But without another smile The smile that have been washed away Is there anything worthwhile? How does it feel When you know you are alone And you're left in your sorrow? Is this real? That all the good is gone And you keep on waiting for tommorow? I close my eyes Praying for a better day When no one will die Or will led astray This is an elegy For the souls who flew away This is the reality Of the ones who died in vain Tommorow is another day But without another smile The smile that have been washed away Is there anything worthwhile? I open my eyes And all i see is pain Everybody dies Is it ever going to end? This is an elegy For the souls who flew away This is the reality Of the ones who died in vain Tommorow is another day But without another smile The smile that have been washed away Is there anything worthwhile? Fly with me I'll hold your hand It's safe to see That i'll be with you untill the end ____________________________________ בטוח יש מלא טעויות דקדוק ואולי גם כתיב, ונראה לי שהוא יצא די מעפן..אבל פשוט החלטתי לשתף אתכם..
 

Super Alonit

New member
כמה נמוך כבר יכול להיות הדימוי העצמי שלך,

כדי לא להבין שזה פשוט שיר מקסים? ממש אהבתי. אבל אותך אני אוהבת יותר
 

en li shem 7

New member
זה ממש ממש ממש יפה../images/Emo99.gif

רואים שזה אמיתי, בא מהלב
אני אוהבת את השורה הזאת: Fragile wings That had been broken before their time has come Fallen leaves That had been taken From the branches above
 

blacknwhite

New member
טוב, אתם מוזמנים לסקול../images/Emo122.gif

אין לזה שם, פשוט כתבתי את זה הרגע
You were the one The hero of my childhood I loved you And cherished your every word You were that one My special protection I knew I could trust you You said that I should But then you have let me, My guardian angel And what am I to do now? You were always around When I needed a hand You just knew what to do You would just understand Every trouble or pain Every burden I borrowed You were remedy You would cure all my sorrows But then you have left me My guardian angel And what am I to do now? I now have my protections One is almost like you But I still have that fear- Will In lose this one, too? זה זוועה הדבר הזה, אני יודעת.
[עברתי בדרך הביתה מהטניס ליד הבית של סבתא שלי, שנפטרה לפני כמעט 6 שנים. הסבתא השניה שלי חולה בסרטן (אבל עד כמה שאני יודעת מצבה טוב)]
 

danduuu

New member
זוועה???? המוח שלך זוועה!

סתם הוא לא
זה ממש ממש יפה!!!
שלחי את זה לנייטוויש שילחינו את זה! איזה מוכשרת אמאלה
הלוואי ובגיל שלך הייתי יודעת לרשום באנגלית ככה, אני לעומת זאת רשמתי בגיל 15 שיר פאקצי באנגלית שנקרא "The angels crying" והלחנתי לו קצב בריטני ספירסי כזה חחחחח אבל שלך מדהים
 

lacrimosa girl

New member
../images/Emo7.gif

בד"כ כשאני נכנסת לפורום אני מתעודדת, אבל הפינה הזאת היא באמת דבר חזק. ;; אוהבת אותך.
 
עוד משהו קטן^^

סתם איזה קטע\שיר שכתבתי.. מקווה שתאהבו P: וגם אם לא לא נורא ~משייף גרזן מוזיקלי~ ________________________________________ תצלום שחור לבן של סבל ודמעות מטרה בלתי נראית בפנים ללא הבעה. תצלום שחור לבן, ישן וקרוע. מטרה שקופה, קרעים וסדקים רסיסי נייר שחור לבן. תצלום שחור לבן פותח גלדים שאיפה לא מוצלחת, חיסור וחיבור של תמיכה. תצלום שחור לבן, עצוב ופגוע. מטרה ללא ביצוע, קרעים וסדקים רסיסי נייר שחור לבן. תצלום שחור לבן.
 

blacknwhite

New member
../images/Emo2.gif מעולה!!!

ו... שחור ולבן... פגעת פה בנקודה רגישה
אבל ברצינות עכשיו... ממש אהבתי!
 
למעלה