האירוח של ג'ימי רייב

Triple C

Hi Jimmy!

My Question is: If you got A chance to wrestle against someone from the WWE, Who you will choose to wrestle with him? thank you!

yauli747

questions

You probably heard the sadly news about Eddie. Did you have a chance to meet him when he was in the Indy circuit? What do you have to say about Eddie wrestling career and as a person Where do you think ROH need to improve? Why do you think that ROH can score more than 800 crowds? A lot of people here complain about the “low quality” of the ROH production do you think it hurts ROH? Which wrestler would you like to see in ROH? What did you think about the entire matt hardy story? Who do you think is going to be the next “star” in ROH? Do you take the toilet paper home after the shows?
How come you didn’t receive a title in ROH yet? Don’t you think that prince nana should arrange you a title? I think that you will be a great pure champ or a tag champ with alex shely! And I would like to see in 2006 a feud for the ROH title between the champ (Roderick strong) and yourself!! What do you think about the RF situation? With whom you didn’t work yet and you would like to work? (Indies or WWE/TNA) What do you think about TNA do you think that they have any future in the business? Do you think that they can be a competition to the WWE? Where do you think TNA need to improve? In the last year you almost work in ROH and FIP exclusivity, what is the difference between the two? Dou you miss working for CZW? What do you think about the EXTREME style of CZW?​

Jimmy Rave

Yes, I've met Eddie a few times on the indies and at WWE events. He was always nice and helpful to me. His career will live on for ever due to all the great matches he's been apart of. He still had a lot left in him... We'll miss him greatly. ROH is doing a great job at what they do and we've done more than 800 but it would be nice to have 1000 every show. I still think we need to spread the word about the product a lot more. I don't think we have low quality anything. I'd love to see Chris Beniot in ROH. Matt Hardy is a great guy and did a great job at ROH. He deserves only the best. ROH's next star is Claudio! Yes, i take every single roll of toliet paper back to Ghana because our palace has 42 bathrooms. I haven't held a ROH Title yet because I've not beaten an ROH champion in a title match. DUH! I'd like to wrestle Bryan Danielson! TNA will have a future if they do things the right way and I hope they do. I think they could be a great competitor for WWE. They need to work on their camera angles and promotion. FIP has more of an old school feel to the matches. That's about the only difference. CZW... Not really. Extreme is ok if done right.

yauli747

questions

I was in Manhattan Mayhem and I have to tell you that the dog collar match was insane!!! You had a lot of matches with PUNK which one you think was the best one? I think that prince nana is one of the best managers nowadays and I think that you too together are great! Are you friends in the real life? I think he help you a lot to get over (heat of course) What do you think about prince nana as a manager? As a wrestler (I think he was terrible)? How prince nana came put with the Jimmy Raveeeeee chant? How could you treat Jade Chung in that way? Was it weird for you to step on her? Is she sweet in person too? Do you think she will marry me?
What do you think about TNA picking in the last few months a lot of ROH wrestlers? Do you think it can hurt ROH? How do you work out and prepare for the matches? What do you think about women wrestling? Do you think that SHIMMER cans success? Usually all the wrestling events are in the weekends what do you do in the rest of the week? Can you really make a leaving from the Indies or you need to work in something else for your leaving? Do you like midget wrestling?​

Jimmy Rave

I think our cage match was our best match. Prince Nana and I are good friends and he's an excellent manager. We treated Jade how we treat all the women in Ghana. It wasn't wierd at all to step on her, I mean what was she there for? Who cares if she's sweet or not. I believe she's dating Roderick Strong. I think its great that some of the ROH guys are going to TNA. I don't think it will hurt ROH at all. I stretch and punch midgets. Women are great step stools. SHIMMER will do great hopefully. I sleep, eat, work out and play video games during the week. Yes i do well.. Midgets are freaking sweet!

yauli747

thanks Jimmy

I would like to know if you knew that there are wrestling fans in Israel did you ever think that you are famous in the other part of the world too. What do you know about Israel (don’t be shy you can say that you don’t know much we don’t take it personally…. Or maybe we will) do you think that Israel and Ghana should have diplomatic relationship? How is to have jimmy Cornet around? Here are a few names that I would like to hear your opinion in a few words: Jimmy Rave Gabe Sapolsky Bryan Danielson Prince Nana Jushin Liger Kenta Kobashi Vince McMahon Kurt Angle. Triple H.. Homicide Claudio Castagnoli Vordell Walker Ric Flair Shawn Michaels Mr. Ken Kennedy Samoa Joe Austin Aries Roderick Strong Allison Danger Mick Foley Jeff Jarrett CM PUNK Thank you for being our guest we really appreciate it!!!!!​

Jimmy Rave

Reply...

I didn't know that we had fans in Israel but I think it's very cool. I don't know as much as I Should about Israel but you can email me and give me the scoop. Ghana and Israel should have a diplomatic relationship... as a matter of fact i'll be the Ambassador! Jim Cornett is a great guy to be around. Jimmy Rave- Crown Jewel Gabe Sapolsky- The Boss Bryan Danielson- Amazing Prince Nana- Da Embassy Jushin Liger- Light Weight Legand Kenta Kobashi- brutal Vince McMahon- Smart Kurt Angle- Utlimate Athlete Triple H- The Game Homicide- Awesome Claudio- the future Vordell Walker- Still learning Ric Flair- The Dirtiest Player in the Game Shawn Michaels- inspirational Mr. Ken Kennedy- Funny Samoa Joe- The MAN! Austin Aries- Explosive Roderick Strong- BACK BREAKER! Mick Foley- NICE Jeff Jarrett- Always on top CM Punk- Big Brother

favor

hi Jimmy

1. What was your favorite match in ROH and TNA? 2. What do you think about Samoa Joe? 3. What do you think about Mick Foley? 4. What is your favorite stable of all time? 5. What is your hall of fame in this business? (10 men) 10X 4 U​

Jimmy Rave

1. Me vs Cm Punk in the steel cage and Me vs. Sabin vs Cross vs Shark Boy 2. He's one of the best in the world! 3. Mick Foley is incredible and a super nice guy 4. Four Horsemen 5. Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels, Ricky Steamboat, Terry Funk, Arn Anderson, Bret Hart, Ted Dibiase, Curt Henning, Bruiser Brody, Abduallah The Butcher, Dynamite Kid

Jerichoholic

jimmy

i would ask you questions, but i cant do that right noweddie's death just came as a huge shockbut, i would like to tell you i am a fan of yours, and i think you are a great wrestleri wish you luck, may your career fly highgood luck.Aviv

Jerichoholic

correction

i would ask you questions, but i cant do that right now eddie's death just came as a huge shock but, i would like to tell you i am a fan of yours, and i think you are a great wrestler i wish you luck, may your career fly highgood luck. Aviv

Lizon

Hi Jimmy

thanks for coming to our forum, i have nothing to ask but i would like to say you - keep be so good wrestler

The last ride

dear jimmy

first of all thank you for visiting the forum I recently heard about the death of Eddie Gurrero :( what do you think about him, his skills, etc

Black Hawk B

Jimmy!

1) What are your thoughts about TNA? Are they doing a smart move by Taking young talents from ROH for midcard matches and WWE ex-stars for their main event (considering the thought that they are little old and already came to their peak). 2) Who will be the next star of the independent wrestling circuit (besides you)? Thank You!

למעלה