בוקר טוב!

justnoa

קיבלתי מאה בביולוגיה!!!

בגלל שחסרים תאי דם אדומית אז פחות חמצן מובל כל הזמן לתאים בגוף וחלקים כמו הראש וכאלה (כאילו הראש בין הכי הכי חשובים) לא מקבלים את כמות החמצן שהם צריכים והכל ו"בה ביי" התעלפת... או יותר גרוע... בשלב יותר מתקדם נראה לי

MissUnKnown

____

כן אני יודעת... גם אני עשיתי פרויקט במדעים על זה ואני גם אנמית...עכשיו החשדה האחרונה היא שיש לי אנמיה מולדת כי אני ישנה בתנוחת עובר...לכו תבינו

kit k@t

neh, its not the oxygen part...

its the fact that her haert wont have enough energy to keep on working. not that it metters, its death anyway... did anyone find out what ECT is? kat

Gaily Trinity

ok

first what the fuck do u think you're doing? (both of you) she is getting treatment... she will be perfectly fine after that. and what do u want her to do by the way start eating like normal? kat, you had a friend with an eating disorder you , more than anybody, have to know that if she started eating a larger amount of calories now she would have collapsed. she needs to do it gradually and i think her psychlogist knows better than you. so stop criticizing her and start thinking about your life because from what i see you two think about death and all that much more than she does.

kit k@t

And whats so wrong in thinking

about death? im not write her 'i love u, pls eat something', she needs to do it by herself. im doing what I think is right, and if u dont like it u dont have to read it. there was just a forum in hide park that was pro-anorectic, she should write there, they could all change expiriences... and the death part, do u think its better to live till your 60 and then start being affraid of death? im not sceard of death, im waiting for it. kat

Gaily Trinity

well you're ignoring

one small thing... what you say may hurt other people... while when you read her messages you can't be harmed and you can choose to read or disregard it. it's not what i would like to read it's TACT simple rules of being a normal person and not to criticize a person who has done an unbelieveable effort and is being successful in it. And about the death part if you're waiting for death so much then committ suicide... why don't you? i think you are more affraid of death than we all are. i define healthy as living living to your fullest and when death comes fear from it but accept it... fear is not necessarily bad and you are not as healthy as you think you are.

justnoa

פחד

זה נראה לי אחד הדברים שהכי מחזיקים אותנו פה... כאילו מה הפואנטה של ללכת לרכבת הרים בלי לפחד מזה? זה לא שווה את הכסף בלי ההתרגשות מה הפואנטה בבאנג'י? ביזבוז זמן אם זה לא מפחיד כל הדברים הכי מרגשים (כמעט) הם ממש מפחידים, כי אם הם לא היו מפחידים היינו עושים אותם פול טיים והם כבר לא היו מפחידים מוות זו גם אטרקציה (אם כותבים את זה ככה בכלל)... לא יודעים מה יש אחרי זה, אם יש משהו אחרי זה ונגיד יש משהו שלא נאהב, או ניזכר פתאום ששכחנו להחזיר ספר לספרייה? לא נעים, פאדיחות.... הבנתם למה אני מתכוונת אני מקווה...

justnoa

ואוו!!!!! ../images/Emo9.gif../images/Emo9.gif../images/Emo9.gif../images/Emo9.gif../images/Emo9.gif../images/Emo9.gif../images/Emo9.gif

וואחד מחמאה... גדול עליי... חיחי... תודה בובה

kit k@t

im not healthy at all.

and i dont belive i said i am, if i did im sorry about it. im as unhealthy as it gets... if u would have known me u would have knowen where im coming from and why im saying the things im saying. telling me to go and commit suicide is not effective at all, i dont wanna die (today), but i have never seen life as a 'gift', life is a bitch and then u die. listen to a girl that has been threw cutting herself, trying to kill herself, having an eating disorder, and a fan clinical depression. life sucks, but for now i dont know of anything else that dosnt. i feel like i made a mess out of everything. its writing in english, never did like it... oh well kat

המזג אוויר נעים דווקא... ../images/Emo8.gif

אני רוצה להגיד לך שאני גאה בך שאת בטיפול וממשיכה לאכול.
יופי!
ביי בובית.

נעמצי,

אל תתייחסי להודעות הלא נעימות, עושה רושם שאת מאוד בוגרת, ואת מבינה שאת בבעיה, וכעת את בדרך לפתרון. אגב, אנשים מבוגרים ממך לא יודעים איך להתמודד עם אבדן אדם אהוב (אמא, על אחת כמה וכמה), כך שבהחלט כל הכבוד לך על כך שאת מתמודדת. עושה גם רושם שפיתחת קשר מצויין עם המטפל, דבר שאני מבינה שהוא קריטי. אני לא משתתפת בפורום כי למעשה אין לי מה להשתתף - אני כבר לא "בני נוער" (למרות שאני גם גרה בחו"ל כעת). אך כשהייתי ילדה, גרתי מספר שנים בחו"ל, ומאוד מעניין אותי לקרוא את החויות שלכם ולהשוות אותן לחויות שאני עברתי. עושה רושם שהקשר של (רובכם) עם הארץ חזק הרבה יותר ממה שהיה בזמני - לא פלא, כשיש צ'אטים וכו', וכל כך קל לשמור על קשר. גם אני מבינה שהרבה מכם נוסעים מדי פעם לביקורים בארץ, דבר שבוודאי עוזר. לסיכום, אני חושבת שזו חויה לא נורמאלית. נכון שיש הרבה קשיים, אבל אני לא הייתי מוותרת על השהיות שלי בחו"ל.

למעלה