אחיות סיאמיות ממש...

eranmc

New member
אחיות סיאמיות ממש...

"Sisters share a Special bond: Just ask Missy Elliot!" Rap artist Missy Elliott spoke with Music Beat magazine recently, and while interviewed she reported that Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston are her sisters. Well, not in that sense of the word. Elliott told reporter Doug Rollins that she considers Houston and Carey to be her sisters who she confides in and looks up to. "I´ve worked with Mariah and Whitney a couple of times and they are sweet ladies. I´ve always been a huge fan of both of them since they each released their debut album. I remember when my manager told me that Mariah wanted me to be on the "Heartbreaker" Remix with her and asked me if I wanted to. I thought I was about to faint or something. I was like Mariah Carey; a legendary artist wants me to rap on her track? I was going through so many emotions all at once. I mean I was shocked she wanted ME on her record, thrilled that she did so and asked if I would, and honored and ecstatic that she liked my music and work enough to even ask me. It was something I tell ya".
 
למעלה