שיר יומי

שיר יומי

מו`דם בבוקר, ב6 צריך להיות בעבודה... אתם ישנים ואני מסריח מקפה :) החלק האחד עשרה והלפני אחרון ב SENCE FROM A MEMORY The spirit carries on Nicholas: Where did we come from? Why are we here? Where do we go when we die? What lies beyond And what lay before? Is anything certain in life? They say, ``Life is too short,`` ``The here and the now`` And ``You`re only given one shot`` But could there be more, Have I lived before, Or could this be all that we`ve got? If I die tomorrow I`d be allright Because I believe That after we`re gone The spirit carries on I used to be frightened of dying I used to think death was the end But that was before I`m not scared anymore I know that my soul will transcend I may never find all the answers I may never understand why I may never prove What I know to be true But I know that I still have to try If I die tomorrow I`d be allright Because I believe That after we`re gone The spirit carries on Victoria: ``Move on, be brave Don`t weep at my grave Because I am no longer here But please never let Your memory of me disappear`` Nicholas: Safe in the light that surrounds me Free of the fear and the pain My questioning mind Has helped me to find The meaning in my life again Victoria`s real I finally feel At peace with the girl in my dreams And now that I`m here It`s perfectly clear I found out what all of this means If I die tomorrow I`d be allright Because I believe That after we`re gone The spirit carries on

למעלה