אירוח בנושא תזונת תינוקות

אירוח בנושא תזונת תינוקות

<font>
</font>
תינוק הוא אתגר גדול, ושצריך להתחיל לבחור מה לתת לו לאכול, הקושי הוא כפול!
אז מה התזונה הנכונה לילדים ואיך מתמודדים עם קשיי אכילה שלהם
היכנסו לאירוח שמתקיים ביום רביעי הקרוב

Ring Bearer

הרבה דברים יפים. אני מדגיש משהו שהוא אמר על דאנקן

לדעתי זה מסמל גם את הדברים שלא עבדו עם קוואי
&nbsp
People would always ask about why the guys on our teams were so coachable — about how we always seemed to squeeze nearly the best results possible from any player who came through our organization. And how, when new guys would come here, they would seem to just sort of magically get better, you know, or transform their work ethic, or get rid of this one flaw that had been holding their game back. And I tell people, always, that this wasn’t magic. I tell them that we had an elite coaching staff, an elite training staff, sure. I tell them that we obviously had a one-of-a-kind head coach in Pop. But if you want to know the thing that set us apart the most in these situations? It’s Timmy, man. It really was Timmy. Simple as that.
That was always our secret weapon, to me: You see this all-world player, this All-NBA First Team, MVP of the Finals, about to be MVP of the league guy, and here he is in practice, willing to be coached like he’s fighting for a spot on the team. It was unreal. And if you think that’s too passive for a star player to be? Well, then you’re not thinking it through on Tim’s level. Because Tim knew the truth: which was that to let himself be coached in this way, you know … that’s true charisma, and that’s true swagger. It’s like he was challenging everyone else in our gym: The best player in the entire league is willing to put his ego aside for the good of this team — are you?
&nbsp
And that was the deal, you know? Guys would come in, take a look around, and eventually they would do as Tim does.

Reutk

הוא באמת לא ממש חידש הרבה

אבל זה היה כתוב מאוד יפה ומרגש. נחמד מצידו להשקיע בזה, רואים שזה היה חשוב לו להגיד כמה הספרס והחלק שהוא לקח בקבוצה הזאת היו משמעותיים בשבילו. עם כמה שהוא הצלע הכי פחות אהודה בביג 3 הוא כנראה האחד מהם שהכי הרבה הכניס את הספרס ללב, כי כל חייו הבוגרים התעצבו במידה רבה שם ובסן אנטוניו בניגוד למאנו שהגיע כבר בגיל בוגר יותר וטים שנולד בוגר.

למעלה