שרשור השאלות לרונדה נפתח

bridges

General question but yet very important

Dear Rhonda, It is an honor to host you in our forum. It will be nice to get your perspective of the situation in Israel in relation to our neighbours. It seems that Israel's behaviour as well as our neighbours is driven and controlled by fear, for Israelies it seems like an existential fear. As a coach and spiritual teacher I have an insights regarding our situation, but these are still from the inside, from experiencing all the fears. I will be nice to get some insights from an external watcher. Thankts, Ronen

Rhonda Britten

Fear in the Middle East

Fear has us be exclusive and build evidence against another. Fear also breds lack and wants everything to be absolutely fair (which is impossible). Freedom is inclusive. It focuses on our human needs because as humans we all want the same thing: love, connection, security, etc. But rarely do we start a conversation with what our needs are. If we did that, our personal conversations and political ones would be very different. I don't have the answers. Yet, I'd like to have a different conversation about the issues at hand. If we aren't willing to learn, listen and lean on one another than fear will convince us that we have to protect ourselves but from what? Just the sheer thought of another can ellicit hate and that we both know is fear. Be Fearless, Rhonda

פחד במזרח התיכון (תרגום)

הפחד גורם לנו להיות אקסקלוסיביים ולבנות ראיות אחד נגד השני. הפחד גם מזין את ההעדר ורוצה שהכל יהיה לחלוטין הוגן (מה שלא אפשרי). חירות היא כוללנית. היא מתרכזת על צרכים אנושיים כיוון שכשאנושיים כולנו רוצים את אותו הדבר: אהבה, יחסים, בטיחות וכו'. אבל לעיתים נדירות אנחנו מתחילים שיחה עם מה הצרכים שלנו. אם היינו עושים זאת, השיחות האישיות והפוליטיות שלנו היו שונות מאוד. אין לי את התשובות. אבל הייתי רוצה לנהל שיחה אחרת על הנושאים המדוברים. אם אנחנו לא מוכנים ללמוד, להקשיב ולהישען אחד על השני, אז הפחד משכנע אותנו שאנחנו צריכים להגן על עצמנו, אבל ממה? רק המחשבה על אחר יכולה להפיק שנאה, ושנאה שנינו יודעים שהיא פחד.

e t a

A Question regarding "Fearless Living"

Is there a chance that "Fearless Living" will ever open a branch in Israel?

Rhonda Britten

A branch in Israel

Fearless Living will have a branch in Israel when one of you becomes my first Certified Fearless Living Coach or become a trainer of Fearless Living workshops through our BIAB (business in a box) program. When that happens, I will have a center point in which to build and grow the Fearless message. Who wants to become a coach or trainer? :):) Be Fearless, Rhonda

סניף בישראל (תרגום)

ל'חיים ללא פחד' יהיה סניף בישראל כשאחת/ד מכן/ם ת'יהפוך למאמן'ת הראשון/ה שלי שת/יוסמך על ידי 'חיים ללא פחד' או ת/יהפוך למדריך/ה של סדנאות 'חיים ללא פחד' דרך תכנית ה'עסק בקופסה' (Business in a Box) שלנו. כשזה יקרה, תהיה לי נקודת מרכז לבנות בה ולגדל את מסר החירות (the Fearless message). מי רוצה להיות מאמן/ת או מדריך/ה? :):)

Rhonda Britten

Asking for a raise

Gather your facts, ie how have you contributed to the company? What facts do you have to prove that? If you don't have those facts readily available start keeping track while at work. Are you a great mediator of co-workers conflicts? Do you produce more items or save x amount of time or ??? What do you contribute and how? When you start keeping track of that info your self-confidence rises and when you make your appointment to talk to your boss about a raise, it won't be so scary. A great way to prep your boss is to email him or her once a week or when appropriate the shifts or production you are contributing to the bottom line and work environment. He or she will start seeing you as part of the solution instead of just another person complaining they need a raise. Be Fearless, Rhonda

לבקש העלאה בשכר (תרגום)

תאספי את העובדות, למשל איך תרמת לחברה? אילו עובדות יש לך להוכיח את זה? אם אין לך את העובדות האלה זמינות ומוכנות, תתחילי לאסוף אותן כשאת בעבודה. האם את מיישבת קונפליקטים נהדרת בין עובדים? האם את מייצרת יותר מוצרים או חוסכת X זמן??? מה את תורמת ואיך? כשתתחילי לעקוב אחרי זה, הביטחון העצמי שלך יעלה וכשתקבעי פגישה לדבר עם הבוס/ית בקשר להעלאה בשכר, זה לא יהיה כל-כך מפחיד. דרך נהדרת להכין את הבוס/ית שלך זה לשלוח לה/ו אי-מייל פעם בשבוע או מתי שמתאים בנושא השינויים או הייצור שאת תורמת לשורה התחתונה ולאווירה בעבודה. היא או הוא יתחילו לראות אותך כחלק מהפיתרון במקום סתם עוד מישהי שמתלוננת שהיא צריכה העלאה בשכר.

e t a

A very important question for me

My girlfriend's name is Michal. Our relationship is great, No problems there. My concern is that she is a very shy person. So shy, she can't even say hello to her own relatives, not to mention mine. It's funny - she can talk to strangers as long as they are in her age, but she has this unusual fear of older people. The truth is, she doesn't even answer her own grandmother. I'll be happy to take your advice.. thank you very much, Daniel

bridges

Thank you

Dear Rhonda, Thanks for being with us. I managed to read some of the answers and they are insightful and stimulating. I would like to acknowledge Ayelet Weis for the translation. See you in the workshop at 27/5 Inbal and Ronen רונדה היקרה, תודה על שהיית איתנו. הספקתי כבר לקרוא חלק מהתשובות והן מעוררות מחשבה. אני רוצה להוקיר את איילת וייס על התרגום. להתראות בסדנה ב-27/5. ענבל ורונן

starsea

thank u i was excited to read your answers

i feel u truely put your mind and heart into it. for my self i hope i will have the courage no t only to start over but also to learn how to keep it going good night.

Rhonda Britten

Thanks everyone

What an honor this has been. I'm so grateful for all the great questions and so excited to meet all of you in 2 weeks. If you know you want to spend more time with me than the 2 hrs we have set up for the workshop, let Ayelet know! Perhaps we can do more.., until then, practice being fearless! :) Rhonda

תודה לכולן/ם (תרגום)

איזה כבוד זה היה. אני כל-כך מוקירת תודה לכל השאלות הנהדרות וכל-כך מתרגשת לפגוש את כולכן/ם בעוד שבועיים. אם אתן/ם יודעות/ים שאתן/ם רוצות/ים לבלות איתי יותר מאשר השעתיים שקבענו, ספרו לאיילת! אולי נוכל לעשות יותר.. עד אז, תתרגלו להיות חסרות וחסרי פחד! :) רונדה

תודה לכולן/ם

תודה לענבל ולרונן על האירוח ותודה לכולכן/ם על השאלות הנהדרות! היה כיף :) ותודה לרונדה על התשובות הנהדרות שהיא ענתה. מבטיחה לתרגם את כל התשובות בקרוב :) לכל מי שזה לא הספיק לה/ו ורוצה לפגוש את רונדה פנים מול פנים, יש לנו עוד מקומות בסדנה ב-27/05. פרטי ההרשמה בחתימות שלנו. נשמח לראותכן/ם! איילת Thanks to Inabl and Ronen for having us here and thanks to all of you for the great questions! It was fun :) And thanks to Rhonda for the great answers she gave. Promise to translate all the answers soon :) And if this wasn't enough for you and you want to meet Rhonda face to face, we still have seats availale for the workshop on May 27. The details for signing up are in our "signatures". We'll be glad to see you! Ayelet

ענבל כהן חמו

מאמנת אישית בכירה ומדריכת מאמנים מוסמכת
מנהל
תודה לרונדה על התשובות היפות!

המון תודה לרונדה על התשובות היפות והמושקעות. התכוונו לאירוח של שעה וחצי ובסוף היית איתנו למעלה משעתיים. ביקור נעים בישראל ונשמח לראותך בסדנא. Dear Rhonda, Lots of thanks for your deep and thoughtful answers. We have planned for a hosting of an hour and the half, and you have been with us more than two hours!, Have a great trip in Israel and we will be happy to see you in the workshop. Inbal

למעלה