עדכונים וכתבות

ציטוט :

ATP does not officially recognise serving speed records because of the variance in radar guns, it confirmed "the event was using approved equipment and that other data gathered appeared within a normal range."
בקיצור סרב לא מוכר רשמית . אבל סביר להניח שאם חבט אותו פעם אחת יוכל לעשות זאת שוב.

avi13885

ליוביצ'יץ' והציוץ שעורר סערה...

אתמול, החבר ליוביצ'יץ' צייץ את הדבר הבא:
Wonder how our tour would look if european players were skipping American tourneys the way Americans are skipping
european tournaments

איוון מתייחס לפרישות של רודיק ופיש שלא שיחקו במונטה קרלו, מדריד ועכשיו גם רומא. איזנר לא שיחק רק במונטה קרלו.

הציוץ זכה לתגובות לא מעטות כולל מפיש עצמו (בתמונה) שמחק לאחר מכן את הציוץ שלו, אבל זה לא עזר כי באינטרנט אם לא מוחקים מייד אז....

הנה הכתבה וציוצים נוספים: http://www.tennisgrandstand.com/archives/13535

וגם, הדוד טוני משתלח ב-ATP ובטיריאק ואומר שמדריד יכולה להסתדר בלעדיו (מתוך TENNIS.COM)...

Toni Nadal, the uncle and coach of Rafael Nadal, tells Spanish TV, "that the ATP given permission to this [Madrid] is an outrage," and that it's not worth the risk of the players' health to compete on such a slippery surface.

Toni Nadal also took aim at tournament owner Ion Tiriac, saying, "I'll thank you if you take him somewhere else, to see if we can organize [the tournament] without him ... but the blame is also with ATP that allowed Tiriac to do that. What power this man must have that allows him to change customs and habits of the players ... Tiriac apologized to Rafa after the match. But the big culprit is ATP, which should not have give permission [for blue clay] and I hope that they do not give it next year."

סקלרטו

החבר ליוביצ'יץ התנצל כעת קבל עם ועדה..

משעשע מאוד מה שהולך פה.

My tweet regarding american &european players was to open the discussion rather then offend somebody. But i see some people got offended

And i am sorry for that. Wasnt the plan. And i definitely wish @MardyFish fast recovery!!!

avi13885

אבל לא לפני שגם רודיק נכנס לתמונה...

בניסוח קצת יותר דיפלומטי מפיש (השתמש ב-"לא אחראי" במקום "טיפש")...

I know for a fact that @mardyfish is going through some serious physical issues right now... Irresponsible tweet by @ivanljubicic1

@ivanljubicic1 also I definitely always respect the choices of ATP tour veterans because I know all of us do whats in the best interest of

Our health and our careers ..... I expect the same in return ..... @ivanljubicic1
\

למעלה