מה הציטוט האהוב עליכם ומאיזה סרט?

MovieMaster

חלק מהציטוטים האהובים עלי:

"לסרג'יו פניתָ - לא טעיתָ!" "שעה, שעה שאני מחפש את הים... לא יכלו לשים שלט קטן "ים"?" "ממערב האויב המכונה מצריים, מצפון הים המכונה תיכון, וממזרח ישראל המכונה מדינה." "מה אתה עושה אם המצרים מתקרבים? מה שעשינו ב-56. מה עשיתם ב-56? מה שעשינו ב-48, אין יותר טוב מזה. ומה עשיתם ב-48? 30 שנה, לך תזכור..." גבעת חלפון אינה עונה (1976) "חרמן אחולבלועה" "כבודו מצד השדכן" "רואה כבודו? כל אמן שלו סוכר" "יא ווארדי, כל עדשה מיקרוסקופ" "נמצא לו אישה , אפילו מתחת לבלטה" "בן נעוות המרדות, רחוק מרשעים ישועה!" "מים רבים לא יכבו את האהבה... ונהרות לא ישטפוה" "לא שותים,לא מעשנים, לא משחקים סנוקר. ממש חסידי אומות העולם!" חגיגה בסנוקר (1975) "Where Life Has No Meaning Even Death Have A Price" בעבור חופן דולרים (A Fistful of Dollars) (1964) "When You Have To Shoot, Shoot. Don't Talk" הטוב, הרע והמכוער (The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly) (Il Buono, Il Brutto, Il Cattivo) (1966) "After all, tomorrow is another day" "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." חלף עם הרוח (Gone With The Wind) (1939) "May the Force be with you" מלחמת הכוכבים (Star Wars) (1977) "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night" הכל אודות חווה (All About Eve) (1950) "You talking to me?" נהג מונית (Taxi Driver) (1976) "The stuff that dreams are made of" הנץ ממלטה (The Maltese Falcon) (1941) "Bond, James Bond" ד"ר נו (1962) (Dr. No) "You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and blow." להחזיק ולאבד (1944) (To Have And Have Not) "Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get" פורסט גאמפ (1994) (Forrest Gump) "Houston, we have a problem!" אפולו 13 (1995) (Apollo 13) "I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?" הארי המזוהם (1971) (Dirty Harry) "You had me at "hello"." ג'רי מגווייר (1996) (Jerry Maguire) "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer." הסנדק 2 (1974) (The Godfather II) "Wanna Know What Makes Me A "Formidable Adversary"? You Did. You Bastards Created Me When You Murdered My Wife, You Created Your Worst Enemy, And I'll Be The One Who Will Destroy You And Stop The First Wave." הגל הראשון (1998) (The First Wave) "Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time" "I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." "Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine." קזבלנקה (1942) (Casablanca) "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserves." סיפור אהבה בלתי נשכח (A Walk To Remember) (2002) "Oh, no, it wasn't the airplanes. It was Beauty killed the Beast." קינג קונג (King Kong) "I'm king of the world!" טיטאניק (1997) (Titanic) "Wait a minute, wait a minute. You ain't heard nothin' yet!" זמר הג'ז (1927) (The Jazz Singer) "I'll be back" שליחות קטלנית (1984) (The Terminator) "Hasta la vista, baby" שליחות קטלנית 2: יום הדין (1991) (Terminator 2: Judgment Day) וזה רק על קצה המזלג...

יובלי א

Choose life.

Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed- interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing sprit- crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing you last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that?​

יובלי א

Loaded Weapon 1

היה פרודיה (מוצלחת מאוד) עם סמואל ג'קסון ואמיליו אסטבז, על טרילוגיית נשק קטלני. הסרט מלא בדיאלוגים משעשעים מאוד ובדיחות שנונות, אבל אני זוכר במיוחד דווקא שיחה "שולית" כביכול, שנערכה בין הבחורה בסרט לבין האיש שרע (שגילם וויליאם שטנר):
- You USED me to [something...], and then you USED me to [something] and now you're USING me to [something...]. WHAT KIND OF A MAN ARE YOU?​
וויליאם שטנר מביט בה בנונשאלנטיות ומפטיר: "A user."

DDN

ציטוטים שלי

"I haven't spent six years in EVIL medical school to be called mister, thank you very much"​
מאוסטין פאוארס 1, ציטוט האהוב על אחותי, רופאה. לא זוכר את המקור, אבל התירגומים שלהם יוצאים גם בסדר: "אל תאיץ בי, אתה מאיץ בבעל נס אתה מקבל ניסים דפוקים" מהנסיכה הקסומה. ציטוט שאני משתמש בו לא מעט בעבודה. "ברגע שאנשים יבינו ששודד הים יתרכך, הם יפסיקו לציית ואז תהיה רק עבודה כל הזמן" גם מהנסיכה הקסומה, גם בזה אני משתמש לא מעט. "לעולם על תעצבן את הזולת!" באטמן 1

noosh

ואם כבר הנסיכה הקסומה, אז -

Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.

Locke

התרומה הקטנה שלי לאובר-שירשור הזה

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

למעלה